-Brawl & Mentors-

"What the hell happened?!" Johanna asked with anger but not only that, there was worry she never knew she'd feel.

Marcus looked at his sister, it was still before the games so they had the 'honor' of using Capitol medicine, the bruises and inflammation of Paige's face falling at a rate that could be followed with the naked eye instead of taking hours, all of that because of a little creme Johanna basically threw in her face when a staff escorted the tributes back.

"Well...." Marcus muttered.

"Well? I am all ears." Johanna said, hands on her hips. "Do you want even less chances in the games?!"

"Don't yell at him, not his fault." Paige said as she sat on the couch with her brother.

"Then who's?"

"Well...."

-----------------------------------------------------

"I heard she left her interview naked because she hated her tree costume so much." Jasmine said, practicing tying knots.

"From my mentor? Doesn't surprise me, and yours is said to have bitten a chunk out of a high ranking member of the Capitol.... From his ass." Paige tried to imitated the girl but she was so fast she could barely follow, fingers moving with dexterity and muscle memory.

"You think she'd tell me it that rumor was true?"

"True."

There was a loud sound of metal hitting the ground.

She looked over at the spear rack, everything was knocked over by a not careful Marcus.

"HEY ASSHOLE!!! Stop wrecking our stuff!!" The career from 2 yelled in his face, already red from anger, so much so that it showed on his darker skin.

Jasmine was up before Paige, faster too, she understood the important of her alliance with the state she was in, she will not let this brute fuck it up for her.

"Drop it Josh!" She called out as he shoved Marcus down.

"Shut up traitor." She stumbled, falling with a heavy hit to the ribs from the rack she tried to catch herself on, holding her face, already feeling the hand print forming as the other careers from 1 and the 4 girl, laughed at her misery.

"Oy! Step back!" Paige put her hands in his chest and shoved back. "Or I will have putting a spear through your guts before the game can even start!" She yelled at him.

"Back off 7!" The girl from 4 stepped up but Odair got in the way.

"You back off, everyone back off, we can't fight or have you forgotten?" He said in a calm and collected voice.

"Stay out of this cock sucker!"

The commotion was starting to draw in the trainers and staffs attention.

"Next time tell the trash boy to stay away from out stuff-Fuah!" Josh's head jerked to the side, a solid left hook to the cheek.

Paige grabbed the front of his clothes, reeling back another punched that sent him trying to step away but she tripped him while his own punch skipped off her face, falling on him as he hit his head off the ground.

"I DARE YOU TO CALL HIM TRASH BOY AGAIN!!" She tried to hit him again but he moved his head, making her hit the rubbery tho hard ground.

"Off!" 1's male tribute kicked her in the face as Nelson launched a punch at his face.