-Revolution-

This can't be possible.

Enobaria.

Finnick.

Mags

All people she was close too.... All people that were reaped.... It felt like it was all rigged but nothing could change the pull.

Paige spent her time on the train crying and intoxicated.

That was until anger replaced despair in parts.

It was not enough that this game took her father, her friends, her brother.... But now it was trying to take everything else from her too.

"If it comes down to it, Johanna must win."

She had promised herself, she couldn't bare losing any of them but Johanna even less, her heart couldn't bare it, she'd fight to keep the woman alive until her final breath, until her fire burnt out.

------------------------------------------------------

Everything will be different because it's a Quarter Quell and they all knew it.

The Capitol has spared no expense, Paige seeing the huge new training center.

New Tribute living quarters too.... And of course, a very special arena that no one but the game master and Snow knew about was to be expected.

----------------------------------------------------

"I am so happy we got to be trees again." Johanna said with sarcasm, looking at what she was wearing. "At least you look good in yours."

Since 7 didn't have a male victor but they still wanted two different outfits, Paige didn't get Johanna's outfit but what looked like a button down androgynous suit from the same stylist, they were trying to hide her arms, finding the tattoos with the name of the 71st and fallen tributes distasteful in the capitol.

"Yours really makes ugly things." Paige told her. "I'll be right back."

Paige walked away from her chariot, fiddling with the buttons on her sleeve, grabbing the sugar cube Finnick threw in the air and kept walking, him laughing at her.

"If it isn't the wonder duo." She said, approaching more from Katniss's side. "Do you want a sugar cube? I mean, it's supposed to be for the horses, but." She shrugged, holding up the cube. "I mean, who cares about them, right? They got years to eat sugar, whereas you and I." She threw it in the air and caught it. "Well, if we see something sweet, we better grab it."

"No thanks but I would love to borrow that outfit someday." Katniss said as the victor threw the cube in her own mouth.

"Shame, you'll never get to taste it anymore." Paige crushed it. "And I'm really sorry about your wedding, I must say I was looking forwards to it."

She could see Katniss was getting antsy and smiled.

"Yes, it pains me too."

"Well so long, girl on fire." But she didn't leave right away. "You've seen my games yeah?" She asked with a head tilt.

"Yes, three years before mine."

"Right." She reached up as if she would fix something misplaced on Katniss's outfit but yanked her down and whispered in her ear in a low voice. "You better say goodbye while you can to lover boy because I am getting Johanna home." She let her go and offered a smile, walking away with a wave.

"What have you told here, it looks like she pissed herself." Johanna chuckled in delight as the Capitol staff were making them climb in the chariots.

"Just the truth."

The tour started but unlike with her brother, she couldn't smile happily and wave, adopting a cold and important look.

She heard cheering get louder and glanced back, Katniss and Peeta, flaming.

She looked back ahead and up at Snow as they were passing him, throwing up her fist with a yell that was drowned out by the cheers of the crowd.

Snow's expression didn't change but inside he was delighted, getting three thorns out of his side at the same time with this game: Katniss Everdeen, Johanna Mason and Paige Halavey.

When the tour was gone and done, they all went into the elevator and 7 ended up getting in with 12.

"You guys look amazing." Johanna told them with a hint of sarcasm despite it being true.

"Thank you." Katniss said.

"My stylist is such an idiot, District 7, lumber, tress.... Ugh!" Johanna turned her back to them and Paige. "I'd love to put my axe in her face." She took her spiky cuffs off and threw them down. "So what do you think? Now that the whole world wants to sleep with you?"

"I don't think the whole world--" "I wasn't talking to you." Johanna cut Katniss.

"Oookay." The girl on fire said, Paige was trying to not smile, serious look on her face.

"Will you unzip?" She tapped Paige's arm and pointed at the back of her outfit.

Her eyes went wide, realizing what she'd do but she still did it for her anyway.

Katniss was looking at the wall when Johanna turned around and completely discarded everything, the boys looking, Paige wanted to throw them out of the tower.

Johanna smirked, winking at her as the doors opened.

"Thanks." She told district 12. "Let's do it again sometime." She left.

"Thank you." Heymitch added with a smile, Paige kicked the outfit out of the elevator and got out herself.

"Good to see you Heymitch." She said as the doors closed.

"Johanna Mason and Paige Halavey, district 7, reaped together as 7 only had two female victors and no male."

----------------------------------------------

"You wanted to see me Heymitch?" Paige asked.

"Yes, I already spoke to Johanna separately and I need to speak with you, come, drink with me."

"I shouldn't." But she really wanted it and both victors knew. "I am going in the arena in one week."

"Better not push off withdrawal?"

"Better get used to feeling it now so I can do something in the arena and not die."

"Suit yourself."

-----------------------------------------------

"Revolution." Paige whispered, laying alone in bed, on her side.

It had started and they needed to get Katniss out, the mockingjay, she revolution had started.

Paige was also a symbol of it as Heymitch worded it with her acts but it was clear, Katniss was the main objective.

She agreed to help if Heymitch could promise that they'd get Johanna out too, the plan was to get all victors, so she agreed.

"Hey." She looked up as the other woman as she flopped next to her. "You are distracted Paper."

"I can't believe we are going back in Jo."

"I know but we'll make it out, like last time." Johanna brushed a piece of hair out of Paige's face.

"Yeah." She sighed. "We will...."