Are You Deaf or Something!?

author's note:
i should probably clear this up bcs i don't remember if i put this in the first chapter.

this is the second year for all of class 1-a. so its 2-a. izuku did want to join u.a during his first year of highschool, but he unfortunately didn't get in until the second year. so they're all in 2-a, hope that helps you understand that they all know each other, except for izuku :)

ALSO, ONE MORE NOTE

this book is really similar to some parts of dimples bcs i just rlly miss writing dimples okay 😭

It was obvious the other male was speaking. Izuku could see the man move his mouth aggressively, but unfortunately, he couldn't hear his voice. He wondered if it sounded as good as he looked. The taller male in front of him had shiny, red, fiery eyes, a flawless face, a built body, sharp but soft looking ash-blond hair. He probably worked out over the break, cause he could tell his efforts paid off.

Izuku admitted that he found this male attractive. He came to the conclusion he was bisexual last year when he found himself staring at girls and boys. He would end up blushing if a popular, good looking guy or girl started talking to him, which rarely happened, and if it did, it was because they needed notes. —He just found them both attractive, and shortly after, he ended up coming out to his mom. It wasn't hard since he told her everything about his life, well- mostly. If anything they were closer than ever.

Katsuki Bakugou, a guy nobody would dare mess with, walked through the giant gates of U.A. high. He clicked his tongue, watching the other students squeal and walk in happiness, this was one of the best schools after all. But to him, it was no surprise he would get in. He was amazing with his academic grades, even better at sports, especially basketball, that was his favorite. He was one of the greatest players from his old school. And he hoped— no, he knew he was gonna be just as great this year too.

He held his head high, glaring at anyone who was in his way, well, except for the greenette in front of him. His back was facing the blond, so he couldn't see he was behind him. Katsuki raised a brow at the shorter male, he been standing there in that exact same position before he even entered through the gates, into the campus. What the hell was he doing? Just before he was about to call him out, he saw the male run to the building.

About time. He thought to himself.

That idiot probably sensed my presence behind him, and ran away. Hah! I'm so great.

He smirked to himself, before eyeing ahead again, but he spoke too soon. The greenette looked so excited, that he didn't even notice the rock in his path, and tripped over it.

Katsuki didn't know why, it felt like his body moved on its own as he rushed over to the shorter male, grabbing his yellow colored backpack in the process to prevent the fall. People would usually grab the arms, or maybe waist— but this is Katsuki Bakugou we're talking about. He doesn't do that cheesy stuff, let alone even help someone up.

"You idiot! You need to watch where you're going!" Katsuki let go of the male's backpack, and started lecturing him for how clumsy he was, until he realized that the other didn't even look like he was listening. Just, staring at his face, which weirded the blond out.

"Stop staring at me, damn nerd!" He told him, but still no response.

"Hey? I'm talking to you! Are you deaf or something!?" When he still got no response, he snapped his fingers in front of the green eyes, which seemed to work. What a fucking weirdo. He thought to himself.

Izuku couldn't help it, he tried his best to pay attention to the blond, but only ended up examining his features even more. Overtime he tried to read the man's soft looking lips, but he'd find himself always wandering off to some other feature in his face.