Cayenne And Oregano.

author's note:

i'm sorry it took so long 😭😭 i had planned the next few chapters properly (i had a plot but i needed to do it in detail) and i just moved a few weeks ago, so had a hard time adjusting to the new place. anyway, hope you enjoy :)

Katsuki had brushed his teeth for the 4th time today. He didn't wanna risk them kissing and having bad breath, as much as he didn't want to admit.

When he reached the fair, He blew some air onto his hand, smelling his mouth again for the 23rd time today. He fixed his collar, checking the time for the 44th time today. "He should be here any moment now."

Katsuki knew the two could easily have left for the amusement park together, but Izuku said he would take a bit more time, and that he'd come on his own and meet him there.

"You don't think he's gonna notice us, right?" Kirishima whispered to Mina. "Nope, but we would be screwed if he found out we didn't leave him completely alone." Mina whispered back. "Guys— I literally have no space, Ej, move your ass please." Denki pleaded. "I can't move! Mina's taking up the entire bush! And this is the biggest bush we could find!"

"I don't even have a bush. I'm literally hiding behind an electric post." Sero sighed. "He can probably find me."

Mina rolled her eyes, "You're wearing gray, you're practically blending in with the electric post. You are the electric post." Mina looked towards Katsuki, and gasped. "Look! Look! Oregano's here!"

Kirishima sighed, "I don't like these code names either."

Denki looked confused, "Wait, what's Bakugo's code name again?"

Mina rolled her eyes, "Denki, we went over this like multiple times, Cayenne."

"Ohh, right, right."

A few minutes of waiting for Izuku, Katsuki saw a green tuff of hair he'd recognize anywhere, he immediately fixed his hair, clothes, making sure it wrinkled in all the right places. "Oi, Deku!" He yelled, but the greenette didn't seem to have heard him. That was weird, he should've been able to hear him...

He called him another two more times, and the green haired boy still seemed to be clueless, well, until he looked at Katsuki himself. It was like he didn't hear any of the attempts Katsuki tried to call him. Hmm...

"Kacchan!" Izuku grinned, walking up to him. Katsuki dismissed his previous thoughts quickly, as the only thoughts he could think of right now with Izuku this close, was everything they would do together, all alone, separated from their friends...

"Izuku! Stop running so fast!" Uraraka came running behind.

What. Katsuki thought.

What the fuck is pink cheeks doing here.

Soon, Iida and Shoto joined as well.

Katsuki didn't even try to hide it, he glared daggers at everyone but Izuku.

"I-Is.. something wrong?" Izuku asked, concerned as he noticed the way Katsuki was glaring at

"Fine. Absolutely fine." Katsuki fake grinned. "Gotta make a call. Be right back."

Mina's eyes widened, "Wait— What are Ocha and the others doing here!? Isn't this supposed to be a date?"

Kirishima sighed, "Ah... Mido-bro thought this was a hangout..."

"Shit- guys!! He's coming! Here! Right here! Run!" Before Denki could though, Mina dragged him back. "Shh! We can't! He'll notice us!"