BONUS - Part 2 (J)

Please Vote, Comment and Share

Sorry if it's not properly edited.

——-

I searched for Anna everywhere I thought she might be, but couldn't find her. 

Damn, where did she go? 

When I found Gabe with a guy on the dance floor, I ran to him and informed the situation.

"I will search for her in the ground floor. You go search in the first and terrace" He ordered, leaving me.

I nodded and sprinted upstairs to check every room again and the terrace. When I didn't find her anywhere, I went back downstairs to check up on Gabe. 

"Did you kiss someone" was the first question Gabe asked me when I saw him at the end of the staircase.

"You found her?" I asked urgently.

He nodded, glaring at me. 

I sighed "I can explain" 

And I did. He was relieved and took me to the one place, I didn't expect her to find.

"She is drinking" He pointed to Anna who was sitting on a chair with a glass in her hand.

I rushed to her and hugged her instantly. I was surprised when she didn't pull me back like I thought she would.

"I didn't kiss her, I promise" I said pleadingly.

"Really?" she asked innocently, with her big chocolate brown eyes raised a bit.

I nodded and she wrapped her arms around me. "Shall we go home now?"

"I like this drink" she said, looking at it tipsily "Can I drink another?"

"You want to drink?" I questioned, wanting to make sure I heard it right. When she nodded, I shrugged "Fine then"

"So, who was the guy you were dancing with? He looked completely drunk" I asked Gabe, ignoring Anna who was drinking another glass.

Gabe chuckled "Well, he was. His name's Kevin but he's straight"

"Why were you dancing with him, then?" I asked curiously.

"He thought I was his ex-girlfriend" He replied chuckling.

"He thought you were a girl? Was he that drunk that he didn't know the difference" I asked, surprised of his answer.

"Apparently"

As we continued talking, I heard  someone sing loudly; it was audible even with the loud music around.

Is your heart taken?

Is there somebody else on your mind?

I'm so sorry, I'm so confused

Just tell me, am I out of time?

Gosh!!! Whose singing is that horrible? I thought no one could beat Anna in that department and here is——

Wait!!!!

I turned around, only to be shocked seeing Anna dance, holding her glass on her head while singing too. 

Holyshit. How much did she have??

Gabe burst into laughter seeing her weird dance moves. I gaped at her in shock before joining him. Gabe picked out his mobile and started recording. She would kill us, if she knew we recorded her but this is too funny.

Is your heart breaking?

How do you feel about me now?

I can't believe I let you walk away