Chapter 11 - School is good and so is Jason

--ANNA-- 

I woke up, feeling exhausted from yesterday's marathon while Jason is sleeping beside me with his arms locked around my waist. 

Trying not to wake him up, I moved slowly to look at the clock on my night stand. Seeing that it's 6:45, I called him in hurry as he is yet to go home and get ready.

He got up dizzily, but grimaced looking at the clock "Why did you wake me up so early?"

"It's almost 7, you idiot. You have to go to your home. Remember?"

"Is that your word of endearment? Idiot?" he smirked.

I blushed "That's the most you can get"

"Really? I'm sure you'll call me sweetheart or darling one day" He said, his smirk growing wider.

Oh My God. Is he flirting with me?

Pushing my thoughts away, I replied "Continue day dreaming dude"

He looked at me amusedly as he got down the bed "Can I use your wash room?"

"Of course" I replied with a smile.

Before he could go, I charged after him telling him to wait and locked myself in the bathroom. 

Checking if there are any of my girly possessions in there, I heaved a sigh of relief finding nothing apart from my face wash, shower gel and hand wash. 

I quickly unlocked the door only to find a confused looking Jason standing beside it.

"That was---fast" he said, looking at me in amusement.

"I had to check if I left any stupid things in there. It's not what you think" I replied, blushing.

"And what did I think?" he said with a smug look on his face.

I blushed more and pushed him into the bath room, locking the door from outside before yelling "Just go"

Once he came out, we went downstairs and he left for his house before kissing me on the forehead and giving me a quick hug.

Smiling to myself, I turned around only to find a smirking Emily "That was--- cute"

I scoffed and strode towards the stairs when I heard her again "What? No comeback?"

I groaned "What do you want Emily?" 

"What was that? You and Jason getting cozy?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"We are friends, remember?" I sighed in irritation.

"Ya, I do. But he is my friend too, remember?" she said sarcastically, imitating me.

"What's your point Em?" I snapped in frustration.

"He never hugged me, kissed me or worried about me like how he did with you yesterday. So---any explanation?"

"I don't know. Ask him" I said shrugging.

"O—kay. I think time has come for Cupid Emily to set things right" she boasted.

"What do---do you mean?" I asked tensely, worried about the stupid things she might do.

"Since both of you are dumb enough to not accept your feelings, I decided to take things into my hands"

"Don't you dare Emily" I threatened.

Smiling wickedly at me, she left the room not bothering to answer my pleas.  

After getting ready and having cereal and milk for breakfast, I got out of the house only to find Jason waiting outside in his car.   

"What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.