7

CHAPTER SEVEN
Dress Shopping and Hitting Perverts

Seilena was in a great mood when she woke up in the morning

Seilena was in a great mood when she woke up in the morning. She ignored the foreboding feeling she had yesterday which she felt like was a mistake and that was proven right by the figure of Waylon Forge sitting at the island counter in the kitchen.

Normally she would be happy to see him as he was an entertaining guy but not when she could tell he was dead it ruined her morning for sure. Though it probably ruined his more with him.. you know being dead and everything.

Spirits looked regular at first glance but the aura around them changed with their death. If they were killed the aura would be a violent dark red, natural death then it would be varieties of blues and greens, suicide they would get orange, sudden or accidental then it would be a dark purple, and if they were in a coma or weren't truly dead yet they would get a shade of pink.

Waylon Forge fit into the killed category. "Hey kiddo," He greeted, "Your momma told me to sit here and wait for you."

'Out of all the people in this house why me' Seilena thought rubbing her temples. Goodbye perfectly lazy day. Hello actually having to do something.

"I'll be back. Help yourself" She said, giving the older looking but younger guy food that he would be able to eat. Seilena felt warm as soon as she went out the door. She looked up and saw the sun shining. "Great. No boyfriend today either" She muttered. Seilena flipped off her siblings who were laughing that she had to help Waylon.

She had to let bella know that she wouldn't be in school today. "Did something happen?" Bella asked concerned. Seilena hadn't mentioned anything on the phone yesterday about not going to school. "Nothing crazy but my mom wants me to do something for her that's probably gonna take the whole day" She shrugged.

"Be good in school" She teased. "Yes, mom. I'll see you later" Bella played along acting annoyed before she gotten into her car that needed a paint job. Seilena quickly turned around and went into her house. She say in the seat next to Waylon and looked at him. "So what happened? Do you remember how you died?" She asked.

"There were these things." He started,"one was a girl and the other two male. They had red eyes? Very creepy maybe it could've been contacts but I'm not sure."

'Vampires' she thought. "What did they look like?" She asked."The girl was pale and had red hair. The other one was also abnomally pale and had blonde hair. He was fast almost like he came out of nowhere. The last one was black with locs. I just don't understand. The guy was there when I turned around." He said trying to properly explain what led up to his death. She recognized almost instantly that a similar description was given to her brother by his spirit.

Seilena motioned for him to take his time. "They all attacked me at once. I only felt sharp pains like 1000 needles were stabbing me before everything stopped and I was here." He finished.