12

CHAPTER TWELVE
Prom

When Seilena's parents saw that she was injured, she got a earful

When Seilena's parents saw that she was injured, she got a earful. She was forced to lay in bed (which was actually nice despite it being a punishment) and heal more. Now she and her siblings had mandatory training so this situation wouldn't happen again once she was fully healed.

"Thanks a lot" Leo muttered, acting upset. In reality he was a more worried about his sister's injury than the training. Though training with their parents was absolutely horrible.

"Sorry, guys" She apologized, trying to keep the smile off her face. "We can literally see you trying not to smile" Melanie said incredulously, shaking her head. "I don't know what yall are talking about?" Seilena feigned confusion. "Yeah, you're not fooling anyone" Leo chuckled.

A knock on the door interrupted their conversation. "Not it." Seilena said. "Well I'm not getting up so" Leo said, folding his arms. "Neither am I" Mel didn't want to get out of her warm spot on the couch. They sat in silence just looking at each other as whoever was at the door was still knocking. "Are you guys serious?" Seilena groaned, getting up and stomping to the door.

She swung the door open with an attitude but it quickly disappeared once she saw who it was. "Benny!" She smiled softly. "Hey, princess" He smiled, waiting until she told him to come in before pulling her into a hug, "Aren't you supposed to be resting until I got here?"

Seilena rolled her eyes before using her thumb and pointing to her siblings, who lay motionlessly on the chairs. "Hey Ben" The two said in unison.

"Hey guys" He shook his head with a smile, "any reason why my poor injured girl had to get up instead of yall?"

"She insisted!"

"I got the door last time."

They spoke at the same time once again making excuses. "All niggas do is lie" Seilena scowled, flipping her siblings off before grabbing her bag and following Ben out of the house. She felt like it was becoming a habit for the people around her to lie and ain't like it one bit.

Benjamin was reluctant to let her drive but she forced him into the passenger's seat once again. They were gonna see Bella, after all she was human and according to Carlisle she was going to wake up soon after losing all that blood. Ben admired at Lena as she drove.

He couldn't put into words how grateful he was that she wasn't a human or some other being that would make it difficult to survive off of most life threatening injuries. However, it didn't make him worry less. In fact it made him more wary. Who knew what kind of reckless shit she'd pull next..?

"Benny, can I focus on driving?" She smiled keeping her eyes on the road. She felt his eyes on her and it made her distracted. "Mhm" he said, leaning over to kiss her softly on the cheek. "Move" She laughed, pushing his face away after he tried coming back for another kiss.