6

CHAPTER SIX
A Date

"Aren't you like cold?" Jessica asked from the other car, pulling the zipper up on her swimsuit trying to get it up all the way but failing

"Aren't you like cold?" Jessica asked from the other car, pulling the zipper up on her swimsuit trying to get it up all the way but failing. "Right, you'll catch a cold! Take this" Angela said worried, she tried to hand the blanket to the girl but was rejected. Seilena's clothing had a sharp contrast to her sister's layers. While Melanie had at least 3 jackets on and a sweater underneath them, Seilena only had on a thick hoodie and matching sweatpants.

Bella knew that Seilena's body ran way hotter than other people so she didn't make an effort to give her more layers. She just handed her some of her trail mix and stayed quiet. Besides bella was sitting right infront of her and she felt the heat coming off of her. It's a blessing and a curse.

"No, I'm fine. Trust me." She smiled, throwing a almond in her mouth reassuring them. Seilena was hugging her sister to keep her warm as her own body radiated heat. "Don't worry, yall. She's like a radiator." Melanie laughed, scooting closer.

"So I keep thinking that Eric's gonna ask me to prom.. Then he just doesn't" Angela scoffed. "You should ask him" Bella said, "take control. You're a strong, independent woman."

"I am?" She asked. The three girls that surrounded her agreed immediately. Seilena wondered if she was going to ask benjamin or if he was gonna ask her. She didn't really worry about it as she decided that they were going together anyway. They were also meeting up later to go a date where she planned to ask him to be her boyfriend.

"Hey, will you do me up?" Jessica came over to ask Angela. Jacob, Quil, and Embry walked up to the van greeting the girls they recognized and introducing themselves to the ones they didn't.

"Hey J" Mel gave the boy an adoring smile. Jacob didn't really know what she saw in him or why she liked himself but he really really liked her. "Hey Melly" He responded grabbing her outstretched hand and sitting next to her. "Hey boys" Seilena smiled, greeting the three.

"What are you guys like stalking us" Bella joked with her new (and old) friends. She had gotten closer with the rez boys. Whenever Melanie went to visit Jacob,  Bella tagged along its not like she had anything else to do and Seilena visited occasionally. "You're on my rez remember?" Jacob chuckled. "Got you there" Melanie laughed at the face Bella made.

"Are yall surfing?" He asked, mostly targeted towards Bella and Seilena as Melanie despised surfing. Quil have him a look. "Let's be honest would they even?" Embry questioned, teasing at the girls who were fully dressed. "Oh, shut it" Bella said, handing out twizzlers much to Seilena's disgust.

Bella gave Melanie and Embry more than one since they liked them. "I can't believe you guys eat them. Especially you mel" She said. Jacob stuck his tounge at Seilena before giving the other half of his own to his girlfriend.

"I don't wanna hear it" Melanie brushed her off. "You guys should keep Bella company. Her date bailed" Jessica said. "What date?" Eric asked exceptionally fast. Angela watched a Embry bite the twizzler and they both smiled. 'Oh?' Seilena thought.