Chapter 8

Su Yue only ate a small bowl of white porridge for breakfast because she was trying to lose weight, and she didn't dare to eat too much of the delicious side dishes.

Beside her, Jiang Ci didn't eat much either. Obviously, he wasn't interested in breakfast today. He looked listless, and his already unpleasant face looked even worse.

Su Yue frowned. Did he really like mango cake that much?

"Madam." Several servants who were chatting secretly saw Su Yue suddenly appear and quickly greeted her.

"Where is the chef who usually prepares mango cake for Jiang Ci?" Su Yue asked directly.

"Master Li took the afternoon off. . ." one of the servants replied. They all knew about the news that Xiaomo was fired this morning for forgetting to deliver mango cake to Young Master Jiang. Su Yue must be looking for a pastry chef for Young Master Jiang." Do you need to inform the housekeeper to call Master Li back?"

Su Yue frowned. He took the afternoon off?

"Never mind, it's not necessary." If Master Li took the afternoon off, he must have had something to do. Su Yue didn't like to make things difficult for others.

Su Yue thought for a moment and directly ordered one of the servants, "Go prepare some ingredients for making mango cake for me."

"Ah?" The servant was stunned for a moment, then quickly responded.

At this time, Jiang Xuan walked down from upstairs.

The servant secretly thought it was not good. Every time he met Mrs. Jiang Xuan, this young lady would have a black face and mock and curse her in a subtle way.

In their eyes, Su Yue was obviously jealous of Jiang Xuan. The whole Jiang family knew that Mrs. Jiang Xuan was beautiful and had a good personality, while Su Yue was completely the opposite. She was not even as good-looking as these servants, and her personality didn't need to be mentioned. Although she came from a wealthy family, she was obviously spoiled and had no demeanor of a wealthy young lady. She had caused quite a few jokes since she came to the Jiang family.

However, it was precisely because of such a woman that she was matched with the current Jiang Ci.

A disfigured blind man, vicious and cruel, and a black and ugly fat woman, stupid and brainless. They formed a sharp contrast with the handsome and outstanding Second Young Master and the beautiful Mrs. Jiang Xuan.

Privately, they all felt that Jiang Ci's life was not good. He was abducted in his early years, and after returning to the Jiang family, he took control of the Hengyuan Group. He should have been very successful, but unexpectedly, he had an accident, was disfigured, and even blinded. Even his fiancée became the wife of the Second Young Master, while he could only marry a woman like Su Yue.

However, no matter how down and out he was, he was still the eldest young master of the Jiang family, and he was not someone that these low-level people dared to offend.

"Qinggui, help me prepare the car. I'm going out later." Jiang Xuan walked down and just gave instructions to the servant when she saw Su Yue.

She paused for a moment, but still went over to say hello. Originally, she had prepared herself for Su Yue's sarcastic remarks, but she did not expect that Su Yue not only did not target her, but also nodded in response to her.

Jiang Xuan was taken aback, then smiled, "I haven't seen you come to dine recently, are you not feeling well?" She was angry about what Su Yue did to Jiang Muhang that night, but because of Su Yue, her relationship with Muhang had progressed rapidly, and her anger had long since dissipated.