Chapter 26

In the middle of the night, Su Yue was half asleep and felt that she was being hugged tightly, even pressed down, making it hard for her to breathe. But she was too tired and couldn't open her eyes, so she fell asleep again.

The morning sun was just rising, and the night mist had not yet dissipated. The crystal-clear dewdrops accumulated heavily on the green leaves and then rolled down. The beautiful flowers swayed with the morning breeze, and everything seemed full of vitality.

When Su Yue woke up, she was so worried that her facial features were twisted.

Blinking her eyes, she looked at the broad and strong chest in front of her, as well as the prominent Adam's apple. She felt a headache. How did she end up sleeping in Jiang Ci's arms again? She clearly put a bedsheet in the middle last night.

Where is the bedsheet?

Her cheek was pressed against Jiang Ci's chest, warm and hot. She could still feel the firm touch on it. Moreover, she smelled a faint scent of gardenia, obviously Jiang Ci used her shower gel last night.

Su Yue moved a little, wanting to get up quickly before Jiang Ci woke up.

She tried not to wake him up and wanted to get up quickly.

"Don't move."

Suddenly, Jiang Ci's arm around her waist tightened, and his hand between her limbs tightened, pulling her closer to him. His voice was hoarse and lazy, "I'm still sleepy." The man's head also rubbed against Su Yue's shoulder.

Su Yue was completely stunned, and the last trace of sleepiness disappeared from her eyes.

Is Jiang Ci still half asleep? Does he know he's holding her?

Su Yue opened her mouth and called him softly, "Jiang Ci, I. . ."

"Don't speak. Do you know how many days I haven't slept?" Jiang Ci's hoarse voice sounded in Su Yue's ear, his tone was gloomy, and the hand holding her waist tightened a bit, then he fell asleep again with satisfaction.

Su Yue's head was forced to bury in Jiang Ci's chest, her body was close to his. She couldn't move, just like that, held by Jiang Ci.

The sun gradually rose, and the sunlight shone into the room through the floor-to-ceiling glass. The room was covered with a soft light, and the white curtains were lifted by the breeze. Inside the room, the two figures were still leaning against each other.

There was a faint breathing sound next to her. Su Yue became impatient after a while. She couldn't help but push Jiang Ci, "I want to get up."

Jiang Ci didn't move.

"Jiang Ci. . ." Su Yue called again.

After a while, Jiang Ci finally took his hand off Su Yue's waist, let go of her, turned over, lay flat on the bed, one leg stretched out, and the other leg bent. He slowly opened his eyes.

"You're so noisy," he lazily spoke, without any hint of blame in his tone.

"Who told you to hold me so tightly that I couldn't move?" Su Yue's face still carried the warmth of Jiang Ci's body, making her feel hot.

Jiang Ci lifted his eyelids, his hands crossed under his head as a pillow. His expression was relaxed and carefree." You came over to sleep with me last night, and you were the one who hugged me first."

His collar was unbuttoned, and he didn't know if Su Yue had accidentally undone it. A large area of his neck and a solid chest were visible. Jiang Ci tugged at the corners of his mouth and said, "You hugged me, and I hugged you. It's fair."