Chapter 30

Jiang Ci is no longer angry.

Su Yue immediately withdrew her hand from his embrace and said, "Jiang Ci, I'm getting up now, let go."

Jiang Ci didn't respond, and for some reason, he felt like he was being used and then discarded by Su Yue.

"Jiang Ci?"

Su Yue wanted to reach for the big hand around her waist, but she was afraid of hurting the wound on Jiang Ci's back, so she didn't use too much force.

"Jiang Ci!"

At this moment, a different female voice suddenly sounded.

At the door, Song Nianyue's elegant face was filled with shock. She stood at the door, staring in disbelief at the scene of Jiang Ci embracing a woman.

. . .

"Miss Song, please have some tea." Su Yue poured a cup of bamboo leaf tea and placed it in front of Song Nianyue.

"Thank you." Song Nianyue looked at the green bamboo leaves in the cup, her eyes flashed with surprise, "Is this bamboo leaves?"

"Yes, bamboo leaf tea can help with sleep, reduce inflammation, promote fitness, and beauty. Miss Song, please try it." Su Yue smiled.

Song Nianyue held the cup and took a sip, tasting the special fragrance." It's delicious." She lowered her eyes and couldn't believe that the woman in front of her was Su Yue, the one who used to be chubby and always looked at her with a sideways glance.

The fingertips holding the cup tightened slightly.

Song Nianyue looked at Su Yue again, only to see her eyes like a pool of water, clear and bright, wet and shiny, enough to make a man's heart soft. That face, which used to be black and round, even had a double chin, now had a delicate and small chin, and even the nose and mouth looked finely crafted.

Song Nianyue lowered her eyes and took another sip of tea.

She has always known that her features are exquisite and beautiful, clean and elegant, and she is the goddess in the hearts of many men. Therefore, she has always been confident in her appearance. Although Su Yue has become more beautiful, she still cannot compare to her, but inexplicably, she feels uncomfortable in her heart.

Especially when she thinks of the scene where Jiang Ci hugged Su Yue just now, the shock in her heart is still echoing. She knows what kind of personality Jiang Ci has, proud, cold, and looks down on everyone. He will not put anyone in his eyes, nor will he allow others to approach or touch him.

She is not worried that Jiang Ci will fall in love with Su Yue because of his personality.

So why did he hug Su Yue? Is it because they are husband and wife, and Jiang Ci has included Su Yue in his personal belongings?

Song Nianyue's eyes flickered.

She turned her head and looked at Jiang Ci beside her, smiled lightly, and said, "Jiang Ci, I've been busy with competitions abroad recently. I heard about your allergy and hospitalization. I was very worried about you. I brought you some anti-allergy cream and your favorite mango cake."

The red dots on Jiang Ci's face had mostly disappeared, leaving only a few scattered ones. However, the scar on the left side of his face still looked like a twisted worm, uneven and hideous.

Song Nianyue moved her gaze away with regret.

"Hmm." Jiang Ci responded absentmindedly, his face not looking very good. He had been comfortable holding Su Yue just now, but was inexplicably interrupted, and now he was feeling a bit irritable.