Chapter 92

Suddenly, Mrs. Lu heard her daughter mention her elder daughter and was stunned. "Does the child look like your sister? Haven't you met the child's parents?"

Lu Xiang nodded, "I have met them. I just mentioned it casually. Those two parents are rich, but they have no sympathy. "

"Don't mention your sister. She heartlessly left you and me abroad, and we suffered a lot. Now she's dead, and we don't even know where she is." Mrs. Lu felt angry when she thought of her eldest daughter. If Lu Xin had obediently married the wealthy person abroad, she and Xiang Xiang would be enjoying their lives instead of owing a lot of money and suffering in a foreign country until they paid off their debts and returned. 

At the hospital, because Jiang Haoyan's foot injury was not severe, he did not need to be hospitalized. Soon, Su Yue and Jiang Ci took the little guy home. 

In the car, Jiang Haoyan looked at his father's bandaged hand and then at his own bandaged foot. He shook his little foot and thought that his father was injured, and he was injured too. 

Haohao is like his father. 

When they returned home, the scallion that Jiang Ci hadn't seen for a long time was fat and waddled towards her feet, but was kicked away by her and rolled on the smooth ground. 

"Woof, woof, woof." Scallion barked at Jiang Ci a few times before running to Jiang Haoyan with its drooping and wrinkled head. 

Because there were two disabled people in the family, Su Yue sat between Jiang Ci and Jiang Haoyan during meals. Little Haohao held a spoon and ate by himself, occasionally looking at his father who was being fed, making his father embarrassed and asking his mother to feed him. 

Jiang Ci was not at all shy, staring at Su Yue's delicate fingertips holding the spoon, with a good appetite. 

Su Yue fed Jiang Ci a piece of meat, then turned her head and picked up another pair of chopsticks to pick up some vegetables for the little guy next to her. "Haohao can't just eat meat, he also needs to eat vegetables." Has this little guy been eating only meat every day while she was away for more than a month? Otherwise, why does she feel like his little belly has gotten bigger?

The meat looked soft and tender, making people want to poke it with their fingers. 

Little Haohao looked at the extra vegetables in his bowl, pouted his small mouth, but still obediently ate the vegetables. He didn't like the taste of vegetables, and still thought chicken legs were the best. 

Su Yue turned her head and saw Jiang Ci looking at her strangely. 

"What's wrong?" Su Yue blinked. 

Jiang Ci snorted, "I want some too." He raised his eyes, gesturing for her to feed him vegetables, like a child competing for attention. 

Su Yue was speechless, and continued to feed him. "Okay. "

It was more convenient to take a shower at home than in the hospital bathroom, which was much simpler. The bathroom in the villa was more than ten times larger, and there was even a massage bathtub. 

Su Yue likes to enjoy herself, and she knows how to enjoy herself. When she was filming outside, she didn't have the conditions, but now that she's at home, she's ready to take a nice bath and relax. She had someone prepare a milk bath and rose essential oil. 

Jiang Ci sat on the edge of the bed, stretching his long legs casually. He watched as Su Yue went to the next room to see Jiang Haoyan and then rushed around, having someone prepare milk and searching for her pajamas.