Chapter 87

The rescue team, along with the people sent by Jiang Ci, rescued all the people who were buried under the mudslide. Several people were unconscious and in critical condition, and many had injuries to their heads, backs, and limbs, but fortunately, no one died. 

Chu Mengyun's leg was injured by a stone, especially the knee, which was broken, and even her face was scratched by the sharp edges of the stone. 

After the surgery, she didn't wake up until the evening. Several nearby hospital rooms were filled with their injured crew members. She asked her assistant, and Su Yue was not there. 

"I heard from the crew that she wasn't injured." The assistant placed a lunch box in front of Chu Mengyun. "Except for Su Yue and her assistant, who were lucky enough not to be involved, everyone else was more or less injured, and several are still unconscious. "

"It's not that she was lucky." Hatred gradually appeared in Chu Mengyun's eyes. "If it weren't for Su Yue's selfishness, willing to pull me and run instead of letting her assistant kick me away, I wouldn't have broken my leg and injured my face." The doctor said that her leg was severely injured, and she would have to wait until it healed to know if there were any after-effects. 

"What? Are you saying that Su Yue let someone kick you away to save herself?" The assistant looked surprised. In her impression, Su Yue was not such a malicious person. "In such a critical situation, wouldn't that be letting you die?"

Chu Mengyun was wearing high heels, and her feet were slippery on the muddy road, while Su Yue was wearing non-slip shoe covers. When the landslide occurred, she just grabbed Su Yue and wanted her to help her run. She didn't expect Su Yue's assistant to kick her away, and she was directly buried under the stones and mud. She would never forget that darkness, that piercing cold, and the constant fear of suffocation. 

Chu Mengyun sneered coldly and asked, "Has the news been reported online today?"

"Yes, it's been trending all day." After all, both the director and Xu Shen were involved in the accident, and countless fans were paying attention to the matter. 

"Where's my phone? Bring it to me." A fierce look flashed in Chu Mengyun's eyes. She was so seriously injured, but Su Yue didn't seem to care at all. This was too unfair. If it weren't for Su Yue's selfishness and fear of being dragged down by her, and letting someone kick her away, she would make sure everyone knew about this ugly face. 

She edited a lot of words in her account, then handed her phone to her assistant, "Help me press send. "

The assistant often helped Chu Mengyun manage her account, and she often sent some of Chu Mengyun's messages. At this time, she hesitated a bit when she looked at the content on her phone, but eventually decided to publish the message. 

Meanwhile, in the B city, on the set, Jiang Xuan had just finished shooting a scene and was touching up her makeup in the dressing room. 

"Have you seen the news that the whole crew in Guan's direction encountered a landslide?" The agent handed her phone to Jiang Xuan. "The reports say that many actors were injured, and it's unknown when the filming of this movie can resume. Such a natural disaster, no one could have predicted it. "

Upon hearing this, Jiang Xuan's eyes showed sympathy. "How is Su Yue? Is she seriously injured?"

"Her name is not on the list of injured, so she's probably okay. "

"Really?" Jiang Xuan breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good. She and I are considered family, so if she's safe and sound, I can rest assured. By the way, will the villagers there suffer any losses? Should I donate some money to them?"