01-Normal Day

"This" is normal speaking
"This"  is kusuo using telepathy to speak
"This"  are thoughts
<This> it's me, the author speaking
/////////////
<Enjoy!>

You were laying on your back on your boyfriend's bed while scanning through your phone. It was a fairly good day, it was on days like this that you came to Kusuo's house to spend time chilling with him. He was currently downstairs bringing snacks for the two of you. You had started to worry since he was taking more time than usual, but you discarded it, probably his parents were talking to him or something. After some more minutes he came back.

"I'm back."  He told you as he took a seat beside you putting the snacks in between the two of you. "Good, now we can start, there is this video that he posted yesterday but I haven't watched so we could see it together!" You were excited, your favorite YouTuber had posted a video the other day, this one being a late-night scary video but because you were asleep and Kusuo wasn't with you, you hadn't seen it yet.

"You know that you didn't need to wait for me to see it right?"  Kusuo knew how much of an inpatient person you were, heck you almost punched a guy because he was taking more than 1 minute on deciding what to eat on the drive thru. So he knew for a fact that you and patience didn't get along

"Yeah I know but I like it more when I'm with you! Plus it gives me an excuse to come spend time with you!" Even when the two of you had been dating for a year and 1 month now, no one knew about your relationship. He gave you a ghost of a smile as you sat close to him as possible with the snacks on top of your left and his right leg. With your phone on the sheets infront of the both of you and your backs against the wall. You pressed the play button and got comfortable by placing your head on his shoulder and his head leaned on yours.

~30 mins later~

"Oh... it's over?" You stated disappointed that you would soon have to leave. "Hm..." He glanced from the corner of his eye at his partner beside him, he knew what you meant, you normally couldn't spend too much time together because of your parents, they didn't accept their 'little baby' on a relationship, that's why you had lied to them for the past year, according to them you never started a relationship for them you were single.

He wasn't the type for words, that's why he normally showed his love for you through actions. Wrapping his arms around you and sitting you on his lap was his way of comforting you, an action that you both enjoyed it was comfortable for the two of you.

"You always know what to do, don't you? That's one of the reasons why I..." You softly told him your head resting against his chest, stopping on your tracks before saying it."That's one of the reasons why I love you..but I'm not sure why is so hard for me to say it. We been together for a year now and we have yet to say those three words. And I know you won't say them until I do..." Your thoughts focused on why after a year you have yet to say those three words.

"Yare yare, thinking on that again." He said to himself on his thoughts glancing at you on his lap, it was true even though you two have been together for a year the two of you never said something more than just an 'I like you' or affection throughout physical contact. 'I love you' is just a word that hold so much meaning that you don't want to use it carelessly.

"Oi, Ku-chin" You called him, "Hm?" He hummed letting you know that he's listening. "What are your feelings about this year? Do you think we'll have classes together?" You calmly asked. "Mhg..." He grunted in response, he hated to have to think about school when they still had a month before summer was over. "I just hope to have a quiet year again." He simply stated.

"Yeah... that sounds nice, I hope to have classes with you." You stated with tranquility snuggling more into his chest. "You're so warm...it makes me sleepy." You stated as you began to feel sleepy because of the comforting warmth your boyfriend's body radiated.

He stayed quiet, letting you drift off to sleep. A small smile plaster on his face, he always did the same thing. Using pyrokinesis every time he had you on his lap, as a way to make you sleep, since he enjoyed watching how tranquil you seemed when you slept. Adding to that before the two of you dated you used to have insomnia, it was all fixed thanks to him, though you didn't know this of course.

"Good night..." Was the last thing you herd before drifting off to Dreamland, strangely enough it felt like it was the first time you herd his voice.

[Chapter End]

<This is my first ever story, hope you enjoyed, I'm planning on making an actual story soon this is going to be a fanfic on Lookism because I love it too much, for now enjoy this collection of one-shot, I uploaded whenever I got time so not a lot, though I have 8 chapters done for this I'll upload them every week>