08- Perfect Pretty Girl Meets the Partner

Disclaimer: ooc Kusuo?

"This" is normal speaking
"This"  is kusuo using telepathy to speak
"This"  are thoughts
<This> it's me, the author speaking
/////////////
<Enjoy!>

School had started and it seemed like Kusuo wasn't having his year go as he wanted it. He didn't have class with his partner and the weirdest people from his class were constantly bugging him.

But today God seemed to particularly hate him more. 

"Hm...? Is that Ku-chin? Oh, it is! I should go say hi, maybe we can have lunch together, we haven't had the chance to hang out in a while, I want to show him that secluded area I found since he's not a people person I'm sure he'll love it!" The thoughts of his partner struck his mind, his mood was instantly brightened not that it was noticeable, he decided to slow down his walking just a little bit so you could catch up.

"Oh! It's Saiki-kun! I should go brighten his day!" The blue haired girl with golden aura was fantasizing about how Saiki's day would be brightened with her presence, Kusuo's good mood instantly dropped, why did she have to appear when he was finally going to see his partner after a long time without being able to talk to you?

"Saiki-kun!/Ku-chin" Both said at the same time, one basically yelling with a cutesy voice while the other just said it on a decently low voice level and a calm demeanour. "Huh!?/Hm..?" Both once again said at the same time, they looked at each other with completely different emotions and thoughts in their minds.

"Who is this!? 'Ku-chin'!? What's their relationship with Saiki-kun?! And why did he look at them before me!? No. Kokomi you are the perfect pretty girl, he's probably too nervous to look at me! And he didn't want to be rude to them! Yes that must be it, I'll just be nice and make them believe that there might be something going on between me and Saiki-kun then they'll leave" The glowing girl formulated a plan of getting rid of the unknown possible threat in her mind, putting up a smile for them.

"Hm? Who is this? Ku-chin's friend? Should I be jealous? She seems very pretty...Is he trying to make me jealous? No Ku-chin wouldn't do something silly as that. Then she's one of his friends? But she did call his name in a very affectionate manner, maybe she has a crush on him? I can't really blame her, no one knows me and Ku-chin are together plus he is really handsome, or at least that's how I see it....but it is a bit suspicious of why a very pretty girl has her eyes on Ku-chin when he does his best to never call other's attention, and she probably could have anyone she wants, but then again I have fallen for him hard, so I can't really blame her for seeing Ku-chin's worth. Maybe we can be friends? But if she has a crush on him it would be very awkward..." Your thoughts were analysing the new face, you really hopped she didn't have a crush on Kusuo, she seemed like someone good to be friends with, plus if she really likes Kusuo you felt like you may have no chance against someone who basically glows, literally and figuratively <which is totally not true>

"Yare, yare. Why did they have to meet. God why do you hate me so much?" The psychic thought as he sighed exasperatedly.

"Hi! I'm Teruhashi Kokomi! You?" The golden aura began to glow even more making you partially blind for a second.

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N), nice to meet you Teruhashi-san, I'm Ku– uh! Um I...I mean Saiki-chin's friend." You responded, stuttering when you almost said your nickname of the male, you gave her a smile that could brighten a room according to Kusuo.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Saiki-kun's classmate and friend!" You just barely noticed but she has emphasized his name her words were covered in slight venom disguised as sweet candy.

"Anyway! Do you want to have lunch with me?" The blue girl stated and without giving you time to respond she pulled you with her to the lunch room <she's basically going to pull the same trick she did with the first year to make her feel inferior w/o it being noticeable>

The two of you were now picking your lunch, you were given the lunch you always picked, miso ramen and dangos. Many had already told you that eating it would make you fat and even though you were self-conscious you couldn't help it.

It is your favorite and exercise helps you keep a slightly chubby form. You were in no words thin like Teruhashi, but you weren't overweight you were just a bit chubby. For years you had been extremely self-conscious about your weight going as far as starving yourself in order to have a 'better' form.

But Kusuo had shown you that you didn't need a thin form to be beautiful, he made you learn to love your body, because he loved it too. <Everyone's body is fine as it is, never let others tell you how to look>

Once the two of you sat down at a table you saw that the blue haired girl had a lot of very delicious looking food. You gave her a smile and started eating. Before you noticed a bunch of guys had surrounded your table and were now complementing the girl.

"Can't they leave her alone? They are being very rude and she's trying to eat. I'm trying to eat too!" You were angry, you hated when someone interrupted you while eating. You tried to ignore it and keep eating but one of the males had been pushed by another male knocking out your food which landed on you, the hotness of the ramen made you suppress a yelp of pain that definitely would scar but the most annoying thing was that his hand now on your thigh.

You didn't notice your boyfriend becoming instantly grumpy and how from the distance he broke his chop sticks the moment he saw the male touch you. He was not happy. He took another pair of chopsticks and tried eating again, his self proclaimed friends confused at his behavior.

"Can you all leave? We're trying to eat here!" You stated annoyed at their behavior, your clothes all ruined by them, and some of the hot liquids of the ramen had also left big red burn marks of your arms and face. All the males were surprised they hadn't seen you there. The one who was touching your thigh squished it confused at what was going on before he looked behind him seeing your extremely pissed off face.

"Get. Off." Your voice was threatening, your face showed a pissed off vibe.

"I'm so sorry!" The male said jumping off you, he bowed several times as he apologized but this only made Kusuo more angry he knew what was really going thru his head, he broke his chopsticks once again.

"Leave." Kusuo felt himself shivering slightly at your demanding tone. He had never seen you like this and it was scary, he would say scary as his mom.

"Oh god-! I'm so sorry this is all my fault!" The girl with the glowing aura felt truly bad, she only meant to show you your place in society, she didn't mean to have any of this happen, even she found the situation disgusting.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. They are just people that don't know that just because someone is beautiful, it doesn't mean they can harass them." You gave her a polite bright smile hiding the pain of the burning sensation you felt, Kokomi swore she felt her heart slightly flutter and skip a beat.

To say the least Kusuo was now extremely pissed off. Without care he came towards you.

"Oh, hey Saiki-chin." You smiled at him your mood now better.

He didn't respond and just stared at you.

Confused you stared back. But then you understood what he meant.

"I'll go to the nurse don't worry." Slightly laughing at his behavior you said. He nodded knowing you were telling the truth, but he didn't leave. Making you slightly confused for a moment.

"Oh...wait you mean now?" Slightly sweat dropping you said. Kusuo nodded again, this time starting to walk off towards the nurse office. Fully expecting you to follow.

"Oh- oh! Wait, wait for me! See ya' Teruhashi-chin!" You said storming off after him leaving behind a very confused Kokomi with a bittersweet taste on her mouth and a slight flutter on her heart.

"Yare, yare...seems like I have competition."

[Chapter End]

<Idk why but I still feel he's out of character :') I'm going to rewatch it all twice so I can get his personality again>

<I fixed some spelling mistakes and separated paragraphs to make it easier to read>