06- Jealousy

Disclaimer: slight cussing and ooc Kusuo

"This" is normal speaking
"This" is kusuo using telepathy to speak
"This" are thoughts
<This> it's me, the author speaking
"This" is someone on the phone (specific to this chapter)
/////////////
<Enjoy!>

You were currently on Kusuo's lap, you two were in his room as he played games. You sat on his lap watching him play, you stopped him from breaking the controller from time to time. You had no idea how was your boyfriend strong enough to break a controller with his bare hands, but he had broken one already, and you weren't taking any chances.

Kusuo on the other hand, was trying extremely hard to not break the controller. He had his partner watching him, he couldn't let you know about his powers. Not yet at least.

This two of you kept mostly quiet with the only noise in the room being the taping of the buttons on the controller and the sounds of the game. It was an otome game, neither of you really liked it but your friend had challenged you to see who could complete the game 100% first, but she had to go on vacation and had left her brother to play. He was currently on a call with you. But he wasn't talking either, all of you were currently close to finishing the game. You could hear your friend's brother cuss at the game from time to time he really didn't like the game. You couldn't blame him tho, the game was horrible.

"Take that you fuckin prince!" Hearing him cussing at one of the male leads had you chuckling. "So you finally defeated the princeling?" You asked since it was probably what was happening, Kusuo kept on aggressively pressing buttons on the controller. He really did not like this game. "Hell yeah. All of the fuckers were finally defeated." You once again chuckled, from the corner of your eye you saw Kusuo's glare harden. "Congrats." You smiled brightly even when he couldn't see you, it was habit of yours

Once again from the corner of your eye you saw Kusuo's glare harden as he played.

"So~ I'm guessing my sister was the one who made you play?" He sounded a bit awkward as he talked. He wasn't used to talking to other people who where not his sister. "Yep." You slightly popped the p at the end, another habit you had. "I feel sorry for ya, would you like to go out sometime? We can brainstorm ways to get revenge on my dumb lil sis." He friendly stated, you couldn't see it but he was giving a friendly grin. "Thank you I guess, but I-" You were cut short when you felt a pair of lips on your cheek, you shivered. "Your conversation is distracting..." He whispered against your ear, his hot breath sending shivers down your body. "Well...I can- um I'll-" Now being a nervous wreck you weren't able to keep your conversation. "Is everything okay?" He asked when he heard you stutter."They're busy right now" Kusuo responded a serious tone on his voice then muted the call. "The hell just happened? The boyfriend?" This murmur was the last thing he said.

"Why did you do that...?" You whispered, you wouldn't lie that his little possessive stunt wasn't hot, he had never been this jealous nor possessive before. "You two were distracting." He responded nonchalant going back to his position keeping on playing the game

You started chuckling eventually going on a full on laugh. You slightly felt Kusuo's chest breathing pattern change slightly, he was chuckling. "Were you jealous Ku-chin?" You said after calming down. "Maybe..." It was all he said back before going silent.

You chuckled again and began just peacefully watching him play, a small blush on you face as you smiled, your boyfriend had finally got jealous for the first time since the two of you were together, this meant that he was finally being more open about his emotions this made you happy.

[Chapter End]

<22 reads?! Also if you understand the reference of who the person on the phone is, I lov u>