P -3

Author pov

Whole week just pass by like a blink of an eye you exploring whole Korea with Jia.

And now you are standing infront of your dream building which is
Hybe Building!!

The source of BTS!!

Today , you are alone because Jia is busy with some work , and you are here admiring the building from outside..

After admiring it for a good 10 mins , finally you are going inside the building to take view like other forainer .

Your were locking the viwe in front of you in your eyes and heart to remember it for forever.....

You were in your thoughts when some staff of the company announced that "the interview for the place of manager of BTS will start in few mins"

[ Note : y/n can understand Korean very well . ]

Out of curiosity she asked the announcer about the interview and get to know that the company is hiring a new manager since the old one got retired ...

After talking to the staff you get to know that you are aligible to give that interview , and you have all the documents in the form of pdf which you kept for emergency . Which emergency can be more important than this one !?!
So you decide to give it a try .

.................

Time skip , after interview

Your pov

I thought it would be really tough since it is about becoming manager of one of best k -pop group in the whole world , but it was quite easy .

But I am sure there must be something they are looking for if the questions are this much easy !

I hope i was not too terrible ,

___________________________________________

After 2 day

Author pov

These two days your were busy doing shopping of clothes and skin care products for which Korea is famous for .

All these days when you are staying in Korea , you are getting vary much love and compliments for your beauty and Korean accent ..

___________________________________________

4 pm

Your pov

I was here thinking about where to go tomorrow when my phone rings indicating that someone is calling me .but the number was unknown. When I listen to the lady from the other side, i was shock as hell

................

On the phone

Me : hello ?

Staff : hello ma'am , i am from hybe company . May i get your some time ?

Me : sure , please go ahed

Staff : as you know you have gave the interview for the post of manager of BTS .

Me : yes , what about it ?

Staff : it's a pleasure to let you know that you have cracked the interview and being hired for the post

Me : ..................

Staff : hello? Ma'am, are you listening !? Hello...

Me : are you serious??

Staff : yes ma'am and congratulations for that !!!

Me : aaaahhhhhhh ..... What the freking hell !!!!!
Like are you seriously serious ??
I like me get hired , for real !!!!

Staff : yes ma'am you are hired to be BTS's manager.

Me : thank you, thank you , thank you so much! I can't tell in words how happy I am righ now !!!!

Staff : i can understand how you are felling right now , sorry for interrupting you but I have to tell you that you have to join from tomorrow at 9 am .

Me : ohh , ok ! Thank you for the information . I'll be there at sharp 9 am .
Thank you so much

Staff : your most welcome ma'am and once again congratulations for getting this wonderful post !!

Me : thank you so much again

Staff : ok ma'am take care and I'll be waiting for you at the reseption tomorrow .

_________

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh i can't believe I really got that job for real , like really, I didn't even prepared for it and still I got it . I am too much more than happy today!! It feels like a ff in which you get everything you want !!!!