P - 16

You were in the lift to go to the canteen when the lift stopped at the 6th floor revealing Jihoon .

" Oh , y/nssi ! Good morning. " He said getting in the lift.  " A very good morning to you too . " You said cheerfully.

" You seems happy today . " He asked .
" Of course , after all it's Jimin's birthday today . " You said happily .

" So , where are you heading now ? " He asked starting a conversation. " I am going to canteen , to make tea for them . " You answered .

" Oh , i heard about your tea ! The lady of canteen says the smell of it is really alluring . " He said . " Oh really, i didn't knew that . " You said getting shy. 

" If you don't mind , can I get a chance to test it ? " He asked rubbing his back of neck .
" Of course , it would be my pleasure if you drink it . " You said smiling .

At that time , the door of the lift opened and you two headed towards canteen .
" Please wait here , I'll bring you a cup of tea really quick. " Saying that you went inside the kitchen of the canteen .

After sometime you came out of the kitchen holding 8 cups and of tea .
" Here you go . " You said giving the tea to him .

He tested it and the only word left his mouth is " debak " . " I was never a fan of tea , but now , i think i am falling for it . " He said being amazed by the test .

" That means you never had a proper authentic tea . " You said chucking .
" I guess you are right. " He said. " Lets get going now , the boys should be waiting for us. " You said .
" You are ring . " Saying that you two started walking .

......

Time skip .

At evening

You are talking  with them about their schedule when .
" Oh , RM you have meeting with a new artist tomorrow who is from INDIA!!!" You yelled out suddenly reading India .
" you guys are collaborating with an Indian artist ? And that too with ARMAN MALIK !!!! " You again yelled .

" Cool down y/n ! Why are yelling so much? " Jin asked ." How am I suppose to cool down ! You are collaborating with an Indian and that too with Arman Malik!! It's like dream come true.  "

" I can't tell you how much we have waited for this moment. " You said jumping like bunny. Everyone was looking at you with adoration seeing their manager behaving like a five year old kid. 

" Is it that much big deal ? " Yoongi asked chuckling. " Of course it is.  You know he also confessed 3-4 time that he wants to collab with you . He like your songs very much . "

" And how do you know that ? " Junkook asked.  " Because I am fan of him . I have heard every songs of him . He is like my first celebrity crush . " You said going in your dreamland.

" Crush my foot " J-hope mumbled. " Did you say something jhope?" You asked being confused. " N-nothing , why would I say anything " he replied.

" He is getting jealous , right hobi hung ? " V asked . " Jealous ! Why would he be jealous? " You asked . " He is your bias , so of course he is jealous seeing you calling some other one celebrity crush. "
RM said .

" Oww , you don't have to be jealous hobi ! I said he was my celebrity crush. but now , there are only seven people in my heart , and they are you guys . So don't worry, i am loyal to you.  " You said winking at him . One which he blushed a little.

" Oh , i should prepare averything for zoom meeting. " You said.  " But you can do that tomorrow also , now please sit with us na ! " Junkook requested .

" I want everything perfect for tomorrow. I don't want any trouble. I'll just come in 15 mins . Saying that you left the room .

" Are you sure she doesn't have a crush on him till now ?! " V asked. 

___________________________________________

Guys , yoongi talked about India!!! Can you believe it ??? Because i still can't . I kissed my cat so many times calling him Yoongi that he ran away from me .

I am still at cloud nine. Aaaaa .....