P - 12

When RM places the food on the table and only one thing left your mouth was
" Bhais ki aakh "

It was all Indian food which you were dying to eat .

" Roti , Nan , palak paneer, butter chicken , papad , chatni , daal - chawal wow , there is literally everything , and in sweet, there is puran poli and gulab jamun too ! I can't believe " you said being over excited seeing all of the food

" Roti , Nan , palak paneer, butter chicken , papad , chatni , daal - chawal wow , there is literally everything , and in sweet, there is puran poli and gulab jamun too ! I can't believe " you said being over excited seeing all of the food .

" Thank you so much Joon for all of this " you said not understanding what you are saying but when you understand , you quickly apologize.

" Sorry RM , if crossed my line " you said feeling embarrass . " It's totally ok , if fact i like it when you say Joon instead of rm."
He said giving you a cute dimple smile.

( What a ff i am in ! Oh god his smile, i will melt )

" He wanted to make you happy, that's why hung insisted to order today." Said Jimin .

" Really ? That's so sweet of you RM  , you know i was really missing Indian food ." You said . " I know , that's why I ordered it . " Said RM proudly which shocked you a little bit.

" How did you know , i didn't talk about it to  anyone ." You asked curiously. "Actually I heard your and your mother's conversation on phone " he said which shocked you more .

" How ? I was talking to Aai in Hindi . Don't tell me you can understand Hindi!" You asked to which he replied " i don't understand Hindi , you where saying India food , Korean food , miss , from that , i assum that your are missing Indian food . So i ordered it " he said simply .

" Woah , big body with big brain! " Excliemed junkook making all of you giggle .

" Okey , enough of it , i can't control more ! I am going to eat all of it . " Jin said being impatient.

.......

You teach them how to eat the food in Indian style which they adapted quickly . You teach them that first we eat roti or puran poli or nan or anything like that and then at the end , you eat rice. Which was new for them since they eat rice first .

Now , it was time to eat rice ( with hand ) , firstly , they were little hesitant but they give it a try and they seem to like it .

.........

The lunch was done and now , you are serving gulab jamun to them .

" Mmm , it smells really good. " Said jhope smelling gulab jamun. " It is one of the most famous sweet of India " you replied.

" Since you guys use spices very much , i was curious that does it also have any kind of spice ? " V asked .

" What if I say yess ! " You said " really!!!" They all said in unison.

" Yahh . This watery thing , we call it chashni . It contains ' ilaychi ' which is a type of spice but not really spicy . " You stated .

" Wow ! No wonder why British went to your country in first place " said Suga .
" Actually , sometimes i use this ilaychi in your tea also ." You told them .

" Oh , thats why it tested really dilicius sometimes . " Said jhope.

......

They all complimented how sweet gulab jamun is when you got an ideal what you should gift jimin .

Flashback

" It reminds me of that round round thing which you guys eat alot in movies , specially mother's give it to their children. What do you call it .... " Said Jimin out of blue .

" You mean ladoo ? " You asked " yes , ladoo . I want to try it someday . " Jimin said .

" But i didn't find something like that on the menu of the restaurant. " Rm said .
" Actually , most of the time they are handmade , so their shelf life is short . Maybe that's why they don't keep ladoo " you explained them

( Whait , idea !! )

End of flashback

___________________________________________

Sorry for the late , actually my result came and they wrer horrible! So i was quite dipressed . I needed time to get off of that trauma .