P - 41

Last day 

It was the last of you in Korea. Everything was painfully sad today, there was silence on the whole floor. There was jin's dada jok but no one was laughing at it, not even Jimin.

BTS's schedule was kind of loose too so no one was busy enough to not remember your going.

Finally the last day was over. You bid goodbye to everyone. Meet Bang pd, TXT, talked with Jihoon (TXT's manager if you forgot) about BTS shedule and many more people who you used to talk on daily basis.

You have already packed your stuff the night before and now you are again in BTS's dorm, spending time with them for the last time. Your departure affected mostly to Jungkook as he won't have anyone to tease anymore and of course the sweet/sour bond you two shared being of same age.

He won't leave your side the whole day and now too, he is stick with you like glue.

Right now, you all are sitting on the dining table. The guys order Indian food for you for the list time.

" roti,shahi paneer, samosa, puri, papad, masala papad, chatni, dal makhni, rasagulla. Who ordered the food today?" You asked shocked

" we all ordered some of it, why? You don't like the food?" Jimin asked confused

" noo, i love it. It's just that You guys ordered everything vegetarian. We are eating everything vegetarian today." You beamd happy.

"All veg ? Not even an egg?" Jin ask you
" nope, not even an egg." You nod. " wow, i can't even remember when was the last time I ate meal without meet in it. It's going to be fun." Jungkook exclaimed.

" i know right, let's din in then."

........

Time skip

The dinner was amazing, everyone liked it. No one even remembered that there is no meet in it.

Right now, all of you are sitting in the living room bundled up in blankets as Jungkook was performing his little concern for you as a farewell.

Just as he does for armies in his lives, dim light and karaoke. And there you are sitting in between Jhope and Suga waving your army bomb. Yes you took your army bomb to Korea with you, you'll never know when you'll get a chance to attain one of there mini concerts. And that's what is happening right now, although Jungkook is the only one performing and you are the only army present there. ( ins't it the best you could imagine?)

First Euphoria, then my you, then still with you, then dreamers and at last please don't change. Till the last song, you were about to cry, not believing in your own faith that you got to experience this in your life. From being an army form such a country that BTS has never visited and wishing if just for once you could see them in real life to being with them everyday for 2 months.

You thought that's it. You can't be more happy that day, but no. Jungkook proved you wrong in just few seconds.

When Jungkook's last song ended everyone started to get up, you too. But all of you got stopped when suddenly a melody starts playing.

"Hyung, do we have song like this? I can't remember it." V asked Namjoon but Namjoon just shrug his sholder as he also doesn't know which song the makne is singing.

"no way!" That was all you could say. You cover your mouth with your hand as you recognise the song.

Then Jungkook started to sing the song

Main teri aankhon mein udasi
Kabhi dekh sakta nai
Tujhe khush main rakhunga sohneya
Main tere hothon pe khamoshi
Kabhi dekh sakta nai
Saari baatein main sununga sohneya

Don’t let the sun come up
If I can’t leave with your love
Don’t go when the nights still young
I need you near

Meri jaan toone mujhko pagal hai kiya
Mera lagda na jiya tere baghair....

Yes. it was man meri Jaan, Nick Jonas version but still, a Hindi song.

Jungkook was singing the song with so much ease that no one can tell, Hindi is foreign language for this man. The pronunciation, the expression, everything was on point. You can't pick one mistake there.

But honestly, you didn't even tried to do so. You were so engrossed in his singing that evrything around you went blank. The way he was singing the song with closed eyes as if he own it, that was just perfect. It was so sudden that no one could ever imagine Jeon Jungkook singing a Hindi song.