P - 40

" by the way y/n" Jungkook again nudged you "what now?" Fever and jungkook making your headache 10x worse

" your eyes are looking so balatkari!"

" did you just say balatkari ?" You mumble still in shock " yess, shocked right? I am learning Hindi." Jungkook said puffing his chest as if he just won a gold medal.

" what does that mean kook?" Teahyung asked curiously seeing your both completely opposite faces. " it means magical. Or you can say miraculous." Jungkook answered proudly not knowing the weight of his word.

" did you watch 3 idiots recently?" You finally asked coming back from the shock. "How did you know?" He asked disappointedly by the reveal of his secret learning method so soon.

"You- hahahaa..." you burst out laughing by both Jungkook's innocence and remembering the joke all over again.
"Yahh, why are you laughing? It took me so much time to learn it's pronunciation!" Jungkook pouted

" you should learn the meaning of it first kook hahahahaha " you still couldn't stop laughing.

" wait, is it the same word I am thinking , during the speech ?" Jimin asked now remembering the scene. Although he doesn't know the meaning but he recall the scene immediately.

You just nod, not trusting if you could actually form a word in your laughter. Jimin also started laughing with you after getting the meaning.

" will you two stop laughing!!! The people in the movie were also laughing like that! What's going on? " Jungkook asked now impatiently.

"Ahh, my mouth hurts." Jimin said getting up from the floor. Like always, jimin fall on the ground laughing.

Finally after 10 minutes straight laughing, you finally stopped. Taking a deep breath you started " Jungkook, that word doesn't meen magic. You called my eyes rapist."

" WHAT?" It was Yoongi, out of nowhere he suddenly yells. " woa, what's wrong with you now?" Namjoon asked perplexed by the sudden yell that came from his side

" that's why everyone was laughing in the movie?" Jungkook asked finally getting the scene "yess, the person speaking on mic was also dumb in Hindi like you." Jimin retorted still face red due to laughing.

" always get full information of anything before you do anything Jungkook " Namjoon said with calm but still stern voice.

" yess hyung.". Jungkook mumble lovering his head. " hey, don't get too sad kook, at least you tried; you made my headache 10x better by just one word. " you place your hand on his encouraging him.

.....

1 month later

This one month went by just blink of an eye. Finally the boys let you shift back to your appartment after 1 week of the knife stab thing.

Your bond with everyone was getting stronger, working with them was always fun. laughing, dancing, taunting eachother and fighting for every little thing was a routine.

But..... this won't last for long, at least not for you. As the days passing by, your time in Korea was getting shorter. You had only one week to work for this dream job of every army and be able to be close to Bangtan.

You didn't knew when will be the next time you'll meet them or even there will be any next time.

The last week was extra painful. Every morning when you meet them in the morning or say goodbye in the evening, the thought of not being able to say this soon would capture everyone's mind.

You have already talked about this to Bang pd and inform him about your departure. As right now, your place would be vacant after you. Temporarily TXT's manager will be handling both BTS's and TXT's shedules.

You will be in contact with him and RM for at least one week though to make sure everything is going well and as you were the one who made their shedule for next whole month.

Everyone was sad because of your departure and was making sure they have pretty much time with you to keep in the memory. Everyone was giving you gifts, telling you stories and reminding you how they will miss you.

Even TXT members were sad too and would come to meet you everyday. But there was one person who was not doing anything or at least not showing anything of being sad or missing you. He was quitely involved in his own world as always not caring about people coming and going or i should say not showing.

And it was none other than
Min Suga

___________________________________________

Hint on display