Part 8

AMIRAS POV~~

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm at the park with Andela and Zina. I needed to leave the house and get some fresh air.

We're sitting on a blanket under our favourite tree. I'm reading a book, and Zina and Andela are making bracelets. "So... Amira what happened?"

I look up from my book confused. "What do you mean?"

Andela looks at Zina than back to me. "Your brothers.. we know they said something, we can read your face."

I sit up from my laying position and put my book down. "Noah didn't want me going out and he's mad about the video that's spreading.."

"But Luca said you could go?" Andela mentions
"I know but Noah wants me to ask him and him only."

"Well that's stupid." Zina responds
"Well I think he's just trying to protect you.. he loves you." Andela smiles at me. I know he's just trying his best to keep me safe but he can't control everything I do and say.

"You're right.." I pick up my book and get back to my comfortable laying position and being reading. It's not until I'm disturbed by a football in my face.

I look up to see Andela and Zina turned towards a group of guys. "HEY WHAT THE HELL WATCH WHERE YOU'RE THROWING THAT." Andela yells at them.

Zina laughs. "Yea shouldn't they have good aim.."
"Maybe we meant to aim here." A guy walks up behind Zina and looks down at her.  I recognize him from the party. He's friends with Blake.

"Next time try aiming somewhere other than my face." I look at him and notice someone walking up behind him. Ofc... it's Blake.

"Mind passing me the ball?" I pick up the football and throw it as far away as I possibly can. "Damn that was good." I hear the guy beside Blake say.

Why is he here. Blake and his friends. Yea it's a park but where-ever I am he is always somehow there too. I can't believe my brother is still making him watch over me.

"Okay you guys can leave now." Andela says that as she stares them down. I let out a little laugh. Andela never fails to put a smile on my face. Blake looks at me for a second then turns around to leave.

"I swear he's everywhere." I say watching him grab the football.

"I mean it's a small town and he's pretty popular." Zina says looking at him as well.

"Yea I guess.." once blake throws the ball he turns around and gives me a look. I quickly go back to my book breaking the eye contact. This better not be Luca's doing.

-
-
-