Part 27

AMIRAS POV~~

The girls and I set up while the guys are out grabbing their things. We set up all the pool chairs and lay towels on them, and set up the projector and lounge chairs to sit on later.

Set up examples:

———————

———————

Zina, Andela and I run upstairs to my room and change into our bathing suits. Zina and Andela braid their hair while I try on 3 different swimsuits.

Zina comes walks into my closet as I'm staring in the mirror.

"That one's cute." Zina says. I sigh and look through my drawers

"Amira.." I look at her. "Yes?"

"Don't worry about what swimsuit blake will like the best. I know what you're thinking."

I look at her and back to the drawer filled with swimsuits. "But I don't want to look weird."

Zina laughs. "You won't. And you don't. You're beautiful Amira. Don't let anyone change the way you think about yourself." She walks up to me and pulls out a pink swimsuit.

"You're wearing this one." She puts it in my hands and walks outs "now hurry up they'll be here any second!"

I put on the swimsuit and smile in the mirror. It is cute. Now I just have to be confident in it.

I walk out of the closet and Andela whistles "you look amazing in that swimsuit."

Zina nods. "I know doesn't she?" Andela starts braiding my hair while we talk about tonight.

"Guys I cant help it... Esad is fine." Andela blushes as she finishes the first braid on my head; Zina laughs.

"You guys are adorable together." I say

"He still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend though." She says as she starts the second and final braid on my head. "Well he better get his act together."

Zina says before we hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it" zina gets up and walks downstairs.

Andela smiles "you know Zina and Emiliano secretly like each other."

I laugh."YES ITS SO OBVIOUS!" We start laughter while she finishes my hair.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Blake walks into my room. I look through the open washroom door and watch him walk towards us. "Nothing" I blush while I begin cleaning up the mess we left behind on my washroom counters.

"Yea yea." He starts helping me clean by handing me the stuff to put back into the cabinets.

"I'll leave you two.. see you downstairs." She winks at me before she leaves.

"You look cute." He leans against the sink and folds his arms as I finish putting stuff away. "You don't look too bad yourself."

I smile back at him. He looks me up and down and and I walk closer to him, our bodies inches away from each other.

"There's a beach party at the beginning of summer. After your brother's graduation... do you wanna go with me?" He looks down at me.

"I suppose.." I smirk and lean my body against his slowly. "Since my brothers are going to be gone that weekend."

He looks at me shocked. "Really? Where are they going?"

I smirk and look him in the eyes. "My oldest brother has a game and my other brother has is graduation trip."

"But don't you always go to your brothers games?" He asks as he pulls me in closer. His hands holding my back.

"Yes I do. But missing one won't hurt..." Blake looks at me for a second. "Yes it will. He's your brother... you should go."

"It's really not a big deal he said I could stay home and spend my first week of summer with my friends." He leans his face closer to mine.

"Well in the case-" I cut him off by smashing my lips against his. He kisses me back while moving his hands up to hold my face.

"REALLY GUYS?" I pull away from Blake the second I hear a male voice. Luca stands infront of us.

My face heats up from embarrassment. Luca looks at me with stern eyes. "Go downstairs before Noah catches you guys making out." He roles his eyes and gags as he walks away.

"Sorry.." I laugh and begin walking out the washroom. Blake pulls my arm so I'm facing him again. "Don't be sorry." He guides me downstairs with his hand on my back.

I had butterflies in my stomach the whole way down the stairs.

-
-
-
-
SORRY FOR MAKING U GUYS WAIT A LONG TIME FOR A NEW CHAPTER!! I JUST FINISHED EXAMS.. BUT I AM BACK!