12 - Ice cream

DIVINE'S POV

I look at the mirror while lifting up my shirt. Black and purple colors everywhere around my body, but it wasn't that much. But I'm still worried if it will get much more worse. I hope not.

People don't know anything that master did. He might be a good-looking man with a great personality from the outside, but deep inside he is a monster.

He haunts my dreams, and I hate it. I hate it so much that I could just wish that I could get rid of him.

My family still doesn't know about my condition. I am scared for what will happen to me next if I tell them about it. I doubt that they won't treat me good after I show my bruises to them.

Dropping my shirt down, I made the most nicest smile that I could form as much ss possible and looked away from the mirror.

"Sollera, are you done changing?" I heard my brother Enzo's voice and turned my head to the door.

I opened it revealing Enzo with a white big sweater and blue baggy jeans. He looks very cool with the clothes.

"Hi!" I grin and he smiles in joy. I only smiled back before gently grabbing his hands for no reason, then holding it.

"You look pretty, sollera," He pats my head and I try patting him back, but I couldn't reach his height.

He only chuckled and I pouted my lips, "Oh baby, you're too short for you to reach me. That is quite cute," He only laughed at me and I didn't know what to say or react. But I surely am embarrassed about this silly situation he had put me in with.

"Ah ah, if you keep doing that face it'll be like that your entire life," I shuddered and furrowed down my eyebrows, creating a frowned expression. Not fair.

"Umm, can we go outside now?" I said to which he nodded at and we both went outside of my room.

When we reached the living room, I saw most of my brothers sitting at the couch. Dante and Andres were focused on the laptop while Xandro and Xavrio were playing on their devices.

They all looked at us and I immediately held Enzo's hand. Well, he just held it tighter, as if he was squishing a slime.

"Really? You're getting attached to that little whore? Testa di cazzo!" I raised my eyebrows in frustration and I only looked down with full shame. I didn't know what to do. I feel embarrassed right now.

I don't want to cry especially now that I'm in front of my brothers. I was about to speak when Enzo had cut me off.

"Shut up. As much as I'm really pissed off at you, I won't swear. So keep that pretty colorful words inside your mouth," I looked at him and to my other brothers with shock.

They were also quite shocked and surprised, to be honest. Even Dante and Andres were left with their mouth open.

Suddenly, I felt two large arms carrying me up and I giggled. The parts they touched were ticklish to me and I had to let out a stifled giggle.