15 - Friends

THIRD PERSON

Most of the Ricci family were at the living room except for the two elder brothers and Romeo. Three of them were usually busy with each other about mafia businesses and stuff.

The little argument about Igor and their father were still roaming around the whole community. None of them knew what Igor's plan was but the Ricci family was always ready whenever a huge break out happens again.

They didn't want to loose their daughter and baby sister, again.

Daleah assigned more than thirty people to guard outside of the house. It was completely safe inside of the mansion as secret traps were activated for more protection.

Right now the three grown up men were inside of Dante's office while others were having fun at the first floor.

"Uno!" Divine shouts, giggling as she places as the first on the card game.

Xavrio always place as the second, next is Enzo then Xandro. None of them were actually mad as they were proud of their little sister winning.

The mother enjoyed the most even though she didn't had the opportunity to join earlier.

Xandro fake pouted. "How do you always win?" He says crossing both of his arms.

"A magician never reveals their secrets." Enzo replies instead of little Divine.

"You're not Divine." Xandro huffs.

Nonetheless, everybody was still enjoying the game. On the other side were Divine and Xavrio watching the two fight.

The older brother beside Divine looked at her with a smile. They softly tapped their shoulder and the little slight of flinched.

"Sorry." Divine apologized but Xavrio refused to take her apology.

The older sibling shook their head. "Don't say sorry. It's not your fault," He chuckled.

His sister only smiled at him. As she gives out a sweet laugh, the family members' attention were now at the both, but Xavrio didn't mind.

He was most likely focused to her little sister. His sweet little innocent sister, although she was living to a world full of dangerous people.

But Divine's family were here to protect her from the danger that tries to take her away from them.

The twins were starting to change for their little sister as from what their father said last time. Until now, it was still pinned in their minds.

Suddenly, a loud ringtone called alerting everybody on the living room. It was coming from Xandro's phone as the attention was switched to him.

"Answer it and put the speaker on." Xav smiled and his twin only rolled their eyes, snatching their device from his pocket.

Xandro was about to speak when he was cut off with one of the twins' friend.

"What's up!" A rough but squeaky voice yelled coming from the phone.

Xan's face started burning up red as they look away from the others. Most of them noticed it and Xavrio was the first to laugh out loud.

"Don't tell me this speaker is on for everyone." Another voice spoke, sounding deep as ever.

They came as an intimidating friend to the twins when they first met, so Xav's laugh went silent.

"My copy wanted me to!" Xandro retorted, glaring at his twin.

A few chuckles were heard from the other side of the line. Divine had said something but Xav covered her mouth as the words turned to a mumble.