Chapter 5: School Fight Leads into Suspended

The Next Day, after they got home, they went straight to bed, Niko wakes up first, very sore, but, had to rush to the bathroom to have an hot bath, before the others do, but, Violet was up having an drink water, before heading to the washroom. She looks at Niko, and Niko starts making her way towards the bathroom. 

Violet: Oh no you dont! 

She said as she starts running towards the bathroom, but, Niko beats her to it, and starts having an bath. Violet falls to the ground, and cries out. 

Both Eunji and Luna rushes out to see what was happening, they look at Niko's room realizing she wasnt there, but, in the bathroom

Luna: You okay Violet? 

Luna says as she knows what's going on. 

Violet: I NEED A BATH!!!!

Niko: YOU WILL GET A NICE COLD ONE FOR YOUR MUSCLES!! 

Violet: AHHHHH

She said as she cries out more, Eunji and Luna looked at each other, lifting her, but, before they can, they get an knock on the door, Eunji walks over there, and opens it to see a person than, well not any person, but, a boy.

Eunji: Hi, can I help you with something? 

???: Yes I am your new neighbor and I was hearing screaming, is everything okay?

Eunji: Roommate took over the bathroom, and my other roommate needed to use the washroom. 

???: Oh, I see. Well ill leave it to you than, but, im always home, so if there is anything you need, I'm always here. 

Eunji: Okay. Thank you. 

???: Your welcome, have a great day!

He said as he left, she ran back to the others, to see Violet trying to break down the door. And Luna pulling her to stop, before she breaks something. 

Luna: A little help!!

Eunji: Just tickle her, she will stop than!

Violet: No dont tickle me, if you do, ill end you all!