Chapter 9: Day Goes into Disaster

The Next Day after what happened yesterday, Eunji has been in bed, all night, when she needs to use the washroom one of the girls will go and help her out, but, now that they have work and school, she has to stay home. Niko called in sick for her, and Violet went to school to gather her work together, for her after school. 

Eunji woke up at 10:00 am when there is no one home, since they are either at school or at the studio working on music. She sighed, and groaned as she got up out of bed making her way to the bathroom, since she needs to use it. Afterwards she heads into the kitchen, making something to eat, and turning on the tv to watch something well eating. 

When she dropped an fork from her plate, she groaned, as she reached down, and couldnt move after that. 

Eunji: Are you kidding me right now?! 

She yelled out, Eunji needed a way out of this position without getting hurt, she hoped that her neighbor was at home, she started to yell, to get his attention, and it worked, as he started to knock on the door, which was locked, so he got another key from the counter, and ran back up, to her door, unlocking it, and rushing over to see that she was in a weird position.  

???: Uhh are you alright there? 

Eunji: No. I am sore, and I cant move or I hurt more, so I was wondering if you could just help me out. Please. 

She said as she looks at him, he knew that she was in pain, so he walks over and starts helping her. 

???: How are you this sore? 

Eunji: I go to the gym a lot. 

???: I can see that. Well one more pull, than you should be all good robot. 

Eunji: Hey! Why did you call me that? 

???: Cause you are like an old robot, that cant move, and needs someone else to help you. 

Eunji: Okay, I guess you are right about that one. 

He pulls her, and she is back to normal, hopefully. He was about to walk out, but, Eunji stops him. He turns around, looking at her confused, wondering what she is going to say. 

Eunji: What is your name? 

???: Isaac. 

Eunji: Okay. Would you like to have coffee with me, as a thank you for helping me out, since none of my roommates are here. 

Isaac: Arent you worried that paparazzi are going to take pictures of us, and say "breaking news Eunji from Moonshine, is dating this handsome person."

Eunji: I wouldnt say handsome. 

She said as she laughed, he looks at her, annoyed. She gets up slowly walking over to him, and punching his arm playfully. 

Eunji: Dont worry! I know a place where no paparazzi will bother us. 

Isaac: Okay, I am trusting you. You know that right? 

Eunji: Yeah, I do. Let me go and get changed. 

Isaac: Alright. 

Eunji gets changed, and heads out with Isaac to go and get some coffee, and maybe even get to know him a bit too. Once they get there, they ordered their drinks, and sat down. 

Isaac: So what do you like to do other than being an singer/ dancer? 

Eunji: I like to draw, and well I am still in highschool, so I have to do school work too. 

Isaac: Ah I see. 

Eunji: What about you? Are you in school? 

Isaac: Yes, but, a different school, I'm in College. 

Eunji: Oh, I see. What do you like to do other than college? 

Isaac: I like watching movies. 

Eunji: What type of movies? 

Isaac: Action and Comedy. 

Eunji: Oh cool, I like Action and Romance. 

Isaac: Oh really? Can you fight? 

Eunji: No I cant. If someone came at me with an knife, ill be dead in no time. 

He laughed. She had to make up a lie, so he wouldnt find out the truth that she is an Assassin! He actually believed it, which was shocking, but, a good thing. They were actually having an really good time together. Even started joking around each other, which made them both laugh, so hard that they almost fell out of their seats. 

After that they left, walking down the streets, got to know each other a little bit better

After that they left, walking down the streets, got to know each other a little bit better. Which was good for Eunji, since she hangs out with the same people all the time, it was nice that someone different was around her. They even started to go shopping together, picked out some new outfits. Eunji has never been this happy in her entire life, well dont tell her members that. Isaac took her to an carnival, where they had even more fun going on rides, winning at the games, getting 0 toys, until Eunji saw one she really wanted, but, knew she wouldnt be able to win it. So without her knowing Isaac went there, and won her a toy. He went back to her handing it to her. 

Isaac: Here you go. 

Eunji: Wait did you win this for me? 

Isaac: Yeah, I saw you staring at it, and I knew that I had to get it for you. 

Eunji: Thank you. 

Isaac: Your welcome. Are you hungry? 

Eunji: Is that even a question? 

Isaac: Well come on than! 

They were like best friends, who havent seen each other in like decades. During dinner Isaac helped cook the beef, since they are were at an Korean BBQ ( Which ill tell you now is so delious). Eunji smiled at him, well they were having fun, a couple of guys from another table, kept staring at Eunji, even she caught them staring at her, which made her so uncomfortable. Isaac noticed, turning around to see them staring at their table, he looks annoyed at them, and they looked away from the table. Isaac wanted to leave since it was making her uncomfortable, but, she decided they should stay, and enjoy, even if there are people staring at them. 

After eating dinner, they decided to head back home, since it was getting late, well walking back to their apartments, some guys from the resturant, were following them, Isaac knew it was them, since they can smell the beer off of them. Isaac wraps his arms around Eunji to keep her safe. But, than an van pulls up beside them, and the 4 guys from the resturant pushes them into the van, driving to an random location. Eunji takes out her phone secretly and tries to message the girls, but, they took her phone, after noticing it. 

????: I dont think so. 

He said as he slaps her across the face, she groaned in pain, as it "hurt" Isaac checks to see if she was okay, and gets so mad. A couple minutes later, they arrived at an abandon school, where they found the 4 girls that Eunji and Violet had fought in the cafeteria. Eunji knew right away, that this wasnt going to end so good for her, since if they were going to fight again, and she lied about her not knowing how to fight, than its blown for her.