Fourty - four

Blake pov

As I wake up I smile, jasmine's so beautiful, I miss waking up to see her beautiful face. She's still naturally beautiful, so beautiful, like a piece of art.

A few minutes later Jasmine wakes up. She smiles looking at me but then she gets up, I frown.

"You're gonna leave?" I ask as I laugh, why can't she just be with me? I get it, but I just want her with me by my side, forever.

"I'm sorry." Jasmine says as I nod. I get up and pick her up as I hug her.

"I love you." I said as he hugs me.

"I love you more." She says as I laugh and smile.

"Sure, I'll just have to prove it to you next time." I said breaking the hug as her cheeks blush. I smile, I then lean in pecking her lips.

"I have to go." She says as I nod sadly, but I don't put her down. I don't want her to far from me I want her her in my arms with me. Us me and Finn, just us, us three.

"Blake. I promise I'll come back as soon as possible." She says as I nod, I then put her down.

She gets her stuff, says her goodbyes then leaves. Finn was sad but happy when she said she'll come back.

/ / /

As I'm sitting in my office I'm doing a bit of paperwork, a few minutes later Finn comes in. He runs towards me and sits on my lap.

"Daddy....does mommy love me?" Finn ask, as my heart breaks.

I look at him to see him looking down.

"No, no mommy does love you. She loves us, she's just protecting us." I said as he looks at me. I see tears roll down his cheeks I wipe them with my thumb.

"Don't worry, mommy loves us. Uh and don't worry I'll make sure you get your present." I said smirking he looks at me as his eyes lit up.

"Your get me baby sister or brother?" He says as I nod.

He's so inoccent and pure.

"Thank you!" He says happily as he smiles wide, I smile looking at him happy about a baby brother or sister.

There's some silence until Finn speaks "You got some desk candy?" Finn ask as I smile and nod. I open my desk draw and pull out a bucket of candy, Finn's eyes widen with joy. I give him some.

Jasmine pov

"Where have you been?" Josh ask as I walk in the building.

"Work." I said as he nods.

"Have you about my proposal?" He ask.

"Yea, but haven't really made my choice." I lied.

"I said you can make your mind, but I didn't mean this long!" He shouts.

My anger rises, I walk towards him.

"Scream at me again, and I'll chop off your dick and shove it down your fucking throat!" I shout back as his eyes widen in fear.

I scoff "A man would rather die then live with no dick. That's a fact, so you better watch it." I spit out with vemous.

"You get a day." He says, I look at him but then smirk.

I grab his arm and take him to my room. I close the door behind us and push him on the bed. I climb on him.

"You should watch your mouth with me." I said as he nods.

"Words." I said.

"Ok." He says as I smile.

"Good boy. Now leave." I said as he nods, I get up as he does he then leaves.