Fourty-eight

It's been two weeks. Josh and Petrov still hasn't suspected me, which is good.

Tomorrow is a big day, my family and Blake and Ivan are going to attack them.

Hope the plan goes well.

I then walk in the building.

"Hi, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything actually." Josh says as I just look at him.

"Oh." Is all I say.

"In a week we'll be attacking the the Russians, Itlians and the Spanish." Josh explain as I nod.

'Ah by the time you can you'll all be dead.' I thought to myself as I smirk mentally.

"Let's go to the conference room, Petrov wants us their to talk about the plan." Josh says as I smile and nod, he smiles.

We then walk to the conference room. I see a men sittng down me and Josh then sit down.

Petrov then starts to talk about the plan.

/ / /

"You're dismissed." Pretov says, men then start to get up and leave, I just sit down closing my eyes leaning on the chair.

It has been about two hours of him taking, now I only listen because I was bored and we had to ask questions.

"Finally!" I said getting up.

"Where you going?" Petrov asked.

"Sleep." I said smiling as he laughs and nods.

I then walk to my room, as I arrive at my room I smile, I open the door and lock it behind me.

I smile seeing my bed, I run and jump on my bed happily.

"I'm so so tried. Oh how I miss you." I said patting my bed as I close my eyes.

I then start to fall asleep, just one more day then I can stay with Finn, and Blake and my family.

Just one more day, that's all it is.

Blake pov

Tomorrow's is the day we attack, we've been planning this for about two weeks it should be good to go.

I can't wait, because once their all gone I get to see Jasmine everyday, every night and morning, for lunch, dinner, and breakfast. She be with us, safe. Be us, fine. With me.

Just one day then she's stuck with me!

Short chapter for today, but here's this! Thank you guys for all reading.

Do you guys think Jasmine with finally get her happy ending?

Will the plan work?

Thank you guys all for 45K and 965 votes and 116 comments you guys are all amazing!

Counted words: 409