Three.

Attitude.
Chapter three.

VINCENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I awoke from my sleep to the sound of snoring, making me whine. "Shh." I hear a quiet soothing voice.

I open my eyes, looking up to notice I'm on a plane. A private one.

THE PLANE

I look at the person who stopped my whining and saw Zander sat at his laptop, me next to him and across from Zander was a snoring  bear, we like to call, twat

I look at the person who stopped my whining and saw Zander sat at his laptop, me next to him and across from Zander was a snoring  bear, we like to call, twat. I mean Sebastian.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Good morning, sleepy head." Zander smiled, "What time is it?" I say sleepily, "2am."

I hum and lean back in the seat.

"I've got your phone and headphones if you're bored. I've also got you a book." Zander suddenly says.

"Yes please." I mumble, he nods and puts my phone, headphones and a book on the table.

I put my headphones on and listen to my mums old voice notes something I do on a daily basis.

'I love you, my beautiful boy.'

I smile softly and listen to that one over and over again.

I love you too, mum.

My foot gets kicked and I lift my head up quick, seeing Sebastian awake now. I take my headphones off and raise a brow, "What." I grimace at him.

"What are you listening to?" He questions, "It's called, 'Nonya beeswax,"

"Asshole." He mutters, "Whiny bitch." I retort, "Asswipe."

"Fanny face." I say back.

"Nobhead."

"Cunt."

"Whore."

"Slut." I smile, a fake one.

"Dickface."

"Cumslut."

We hear a loud sigh come from Zander and we both look at him, "What have I said about your arguing?"

"Not to do it." I answer, "Exactly and you're arguing."

"Well done, Sherlock." I groan, "Brat." Sebastian suddenly says.

"Man whore." I hide my words with coughing but it was still obvious, making me get glared at.

~~~~~~~~

We've been in this plane for 4 hours now and we have about 3 or 2 more to go. I was getting sick of it.