Seven.

Attitude.
Chapter seven.

VINCENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull the covers over my head when I hear muffled music. Although, when a delicious smell hits my nose I peek out from under the duvet. I cuddle Marley close and rub my eyes with a balled fist. "You can smell that to, right Marley?" I whisper and she nods. I step out of bed and follow the smell all the way to the kitchen.

I hold Marley by the arm as I walk into the kitchen. I move to sit on one of the chairs and feel my eyes close but I force them open.

The music gets turned down, so you can barely hear it and I hear Zander's hoarse, deep voice. "Good morning, Vincent." He shoots me a smile and I give a weak one back.

Fuck me, his voice is sexy in the morning.

"Morning." I grumble and he chuckles, "Not a morning person?" He spins on his heel and soon Pancakes, waffles, bacon, scrambled eggs and pain au chocolat are placed on the table. "What an odd, but delicious, mixture." I mumble.

We both began to eat, me finishing before Zander as I am quite a quick eater. Soon Zander finished and he placed his fork and knife down. "Thank you for breakfast." I say and he smiles softly. "You're welcome."

He then looks at me, "I need to talk to you, it's nothing serious." I frown, "Oh, well what is it?"

"We need to find a school to enroll you in." He said and looks at me. Looking for a reaction and he finds one. "What. The. Fuck."

"I thought we finished school when we are 18!" I whine, "Unfortunately, littles, subs, pets etc, have to spend at least 2 more years in school."

"Are you joking." I stare at him, flabbergasted. "No." He shakes his head, "Or you can get a job."

"I'll take that option!" I say happily, "Alright! We can start today then." Zander says, standing up and taking our plates. "Let's get ready for the day, then we will look for a job."

I nod and we both get ready.

~~TIME SKIP~~

  It's been a week, a long ass week. Luckily, two days ago we managed to find me a job, at a restaurant as a waiter. How lovely? Someone with a shitty attitude meeting others with a shitty attitude. I start today, which is fun. Hooray- sarcasm by the way.

Plus, because it's been a week, I've been in New York for a week, I've been living with Zander. So he has to go over my rules and he apparently will be starting punishments. So even better. Fuck me, I hate this.

Me and Zander finished eating breakfast half an hour ago. He told me to start getting ready but I haven't, I've just stared at this white wall for about half an hour.

I look at the time, as a panic that I'll be late settles inside me. It's 10:00am. I'm not mate, I just have to be ready in 20 minutes. I let out a sigh of relief and get in the shower, getting cleaned and drying my hair. I get dressed into the uniform they gave me when I got the job, I clip the name tag on and brush my teeth.

I go downstairs and sit on the table with a sigh. "Get off the table, Vincent." I hear Zander from behind me as he just walks in. I quietly mock him making him give me a stern look. "Go get yours shoes on, i need to finish packing for your first day." Zander says and directs me to the shoe rack. I don't know why he directs me because I know where it is.