Nineteen

Nah, my bad guys. It's been like 2 months, I don't even know what to say to any of that. I am so sorry 😭😭

ANYWAYS. CHAPTER NINETEEN! ENJOY.

VINCENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, daddy and Link had gone on the dinobaur three times now!!

"Oh, gosh. No more. No more." Daddy says, out of breath. He's walking a bit funny, he goes over to Jacob. "You alright?" Jacob says with a small chuckle and Link runs over and clings to his daddy's arm.
"So fucking dizzy. Why does it spin that much?" Daddy responds, I gasp. Daddy said a naughty word.
"Daddy! That's a naughty word, you can't say that." I say and pout. Sebastian snorts a little, "Yeah, Zander. That's coming from Vincent." Sebastian comments and I see Zander roll his eyes. "Shut up." Daddy says and slaps Sebastian's arm playfully.

I watch as Sebby rubs the place Zander slapped with a smirk on his face.
I then tug on daddy's sleeve and he looks down at me, "Yes, Vincent?"
"Me, and you and Linky go one more time?" I say and look up at him. He sighs and looks at his watch, which rests upon his wrist.

"It's getting a bit late now, little one. We'll have to go home soon." He responds and I huff slightly. "But daddy-!" I try protest but he quickly interrupts by raising a brow at me and saying in a firm, but sweet tone, "No buts."

I grumble and cross my arms. I watch as Jacob picks up Link and passes Link his paci.
"Let's go home then, I think little link is getting tired now." Jacob states as Link lays his head in the crook of his caregivers neck.

Zander offers me his hand and I huff, I storm off. My arms crossed, I hear a small laugh come from Sebastian and then Zander's voice.
"Fine, don't hold my hand, but stay by my side." He calls out to me, I then hear his shoes along the floor and in my peripheral vision, I can see him jogging to catch up with me. Once he is he walks beside me.

"Daddy." I begin, "I don't wanna go!" I pout and Zander sighs. "I know you don't, little one. But the place will be closing soon and it's a long drive home. So it's better to set off now, okay?" He says sternly but calmly.

I contemplate it. Thinking for a moment before huffing. "Fine." I say with a nod and he smiles. "Good boy."

We all walk back to the car, me dragging my feet as Zander rolls his eyes. I can tell he's getting frustrated because his gaze goes slightly more stern and he takes a deep breath before exhaling.
"Vincent. Pick up your feet." He sternly says, and I respond with a whine. "Now." He adds on and his tone is slightly scary, but it makes me want to test his limits.

I start walking slower. Dragging my feet and shuffling along. Sebastian, Jacob and Link are all in the car park now, whilst me and Zander are quite a distance away.

"Vincent, you're really testing my patience. Pick up your feet, now." Zander repeats, his voice has a little more edge to it now. Except I don't listen. "Vincent. I'm going to count to 3 and if you're not hurrying up by the time I get to zero, it's a punishment."

His threat or whatever should get me moving, when he starts counting I should start moving. But I don't.
"3..." He begins and waits a bit. I shuffle a little slower.
"2..."
I continue my actions and I can see his jaw clench, as he raises a brow.
"Vincent." His voice is stern and has a warning behind it, telling me to pack it in before he gets to one.
"1..."
"0..." he finishes.
"Fine. That's a punishment for you then." Zander states, he sighs and runs a hand down his face. "Since we'll be getting back quite late you'll have a 15 minute time out tomorrow, but tonight will be an early night. Got it?" He explains and I let out sound of protest, which he quickly interrupts. "Ah! No. None of that, I gave you a chance and you didn't listen. Now, are you going to get walking or am I going to have to carry you?" He states simply and I pout, and cross my arms and huff.

"Alright then." Daddy says rather simply before walking over to me and picking me up in his arms, setting me on his hip.

We quickly get to the car, where he places me in the seat I was in on the way here and straps me in. He opens my bag and pull out my blankie, paci and stuffed animal. He also puts my drink in the drink holder. He places my blanket on my lap, Marley in my arms and he placed my paci on top of my blanket. I'm assuming he didn't put it in my mouth as it's an option if I want to use it or not. I look over at Link and see he has the same set out as me, except his paci is in his mouth.

Daddy joins Jacob and Sebastian in the front and soon all of us are on the way back home.

After a good half an hour, I sip my drink. My legs swinging, I look over at Link. I'm bored but he's asleep. I huff and swing my legs, I place my drink back in its holder and grab my paci, I put it in my mouth and start suckling on it.

To try and pass time, I fiddle with Marley, but that's gets boring after some time and I just cuddle her. I glare at Link's sleeping body, how dare he go to sleep and leave me all bored.

I yawn and the swinging of my legs soon stop, my grip tightens around Marley and soon everything goes dark as I fall into a peaceful sleep. The only sounds coming from the soft radio, people breathing and the car's movement on the road.

__________________

A/N

  Why did this update take so long, I'm so sorry guys! Anyways here is chapter nineteen. I hope you enjoyed it!

I love you all so much and I'm so proud of you! Stay safe and take care, my lovelies!! <3

You're worthy❤️

Wc: 1074.