13

"No because I would give you my left lung if you needed it that badly," (Y/n) said

"No because I would give you my left lung if you needed it that badly," (Y/n) said. "Oh. Thanks I guess," Sae mumbled.

(Y/n) tried her best to catch up to the older Itoshi on the swing, but if she went any higher she might as well turn into a bird. "You have a nice face..." He whispered, loud enough for her to hear it.

But (Y/n) not turning on her listening ears heard. "You have a nice case." "I know," She grinned, still not knowing what he said.

"No, I mean...you have a nice face," He repeated, a little louder now. "Thanks, i'm a model," She joked.

"I don't know what i'm doing, please take my awkward flirting attempts," Sae mumbled. His words finally hit (Y/n), almost literally as she was about to fall off the swing face forward.

Sae leaned forward to catch her but not with his arms or hands not even his wrists, but his legs. He pushed her up with the bottom of his legs.

"Sae...what the fu-"

•••

"Flirting lessons 101 with (Y/n), example: ahem... I would post you to a wave to earth song, that's equivalent to I love you. Like bro i'm folding over right now thinking about it," (Y/n) explained.

"Oh, okay," Sae shrugged. "Nah because if someone posted me to a wave to earth song, would be the love of my life," She nodded. He stayed quiet, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

•••

The Blue Smurfs 🤓

Shidou added Aiku

Aiku added Sendo

Shidou:
Nah‼️ nah‼️
Back up I added you
bcs you pinky promised
you wouldn't add him 😒

Aiku:
My bad😜

Nagi:
(Y/n) let's play
Minecraft

Isagi:
Can I joiN 🐥

(Y/n):
You gonna yell slurs
at skeletons ⁉️🦅

Isagi:
I was in a bad mood 😞

Hiori:
Me join me

Niko:
Why tf are you typing
like that

Hiori:
My fualt

Kurona:
Bro's gonna
light everything on fire

Hiori:
🔥🔥🔥