15

Rin Pookie😱1:59 pm

Rin Pookie😱
1:59 pm

Where are you😐

GIVE ME MINUTE
I CAN'T FIND YOU TF
ARE YOU HIDING?

my hair is literally
dark green how can you
miss it

DAMN YOU THE HOTTIE
WITH THE TURTLE NECK 😍
[Y/n sent a picture]

yes
Now hurry up
you're embarrassing me

🤓
Seen

Rin looked up from his phone, seeing the girl approach him. "It's 2:01, I'm leaving you," He scoffed.

"It was a minute?! My bad that people were walking slow," She sighed. He sighed, adjusting his shirt before standing up from the bench he was previously sitting at.

"Let's just go..."

•••

"So what else is new?" (Y/n) grinned, taking a bit of Rin's crepe. "Just shut up and drink your milkshake," He looked at her with pure disgust. He ripped off a piece from around the area she bit before handing it to her.

"Want some?" She asked, motioning her drink straw towards him. "Have you drank from it?" He eyed her.

"Nah, you can have the first sip," (Y/n) said. Rin sighed before leaning down and taking a small sip from it.

"Did you put boba in this?" The green haired teen scrunched up his nose. "Mango popping..." She grinned.

He opened his mouth showing the boba pearl on the roof of his mouth before popping it and closing his mouth again. "... are you filming a thirst trap? Cause it's working," the ice skater mumbled.

His hand slightly brushed against her's. He was going to move his hand but (Y/n) quickly caught it. "Your hand grazed mine so we have to hold hands now, that's the rule," She stated.

"Weirdo," Rin scoffed, a laugh escaping in the process. He intertwined their hands, his fingers locked with hers.

•••

The blue smurfs 🤓
3:00am

Shidou:
(Y/n)🥺
OPEN YOUR FUCKING
DOOR YOU'RE NOT GETTING
AWAY THAT EASILY

Kurona:
She's done for

Hiori:
Real☠️

Chigiri:
🐥‼️