27

"That was a great play, considering how your team barely began," Noel Noa complimented

"Thank you, I'm glad we had the oppurtunity to play against you, next time it won't be that easy okay?" (Y/n) grinned, her hands on her hips.

"Why'd you choose to coach? You have the potential to go pro," The white haired man mumbled. "Ask one person if they can name a woman from a woman's football team, you probably can't think of one either huh?" (Y/n) hummed.

Noa shook his head, a humored breath left his lips as he shook his head. If he had a little sister he would want it to be (L/n) (Y/n).

"(Y/n)," Isagi exclaimed, running towards her in excitement. (Y/n) ruffled his hair with one hand. "Hey, Isagi, sad that you didn't play today," She laughed.

"Maybe one day, I'll go against you or at least your team," He said. "How'd you do that kick thing?!" An aggressive tone yelled out.

"Nice to see you too, Raichi," She playfully rolled her eyes. "That was interesting to watch, even if you lost," Hiori mumbled. Kurona nodded in agreement.

"Me scoring was the best part," (Y/n) mentioned, flexing her arm. "Yeah... differently," A soft voice whispered.

"You're...Kiyora, right...?" The former ice skater questioned. The dark haired boy nodded his head slowly.

"Yes or yes?" She held out a plastic ring. One that you find in every princess toy kit. The ones with a giant plastic gem in the middle to be more exact.

"Um..." He took a step backwards before fully running away. "That...was something," Gagamaru mumbled, patting the girl on her back before leaving as well.

Isagi chuckled at the rejection. Though soon enough his smile dropped. "(Y/n) was it? I'm Kaiser, it's good to see you, and not over the phone," The blond chuckled, extending out his hand.

Ness was right behind him, his usual smile on his face. "Good to see you too...?" The former ice skater rose a brow.

"I don't usually get people gifts, but I guess you can be an exception," He shrugged. Kaiser grabbed something that Ness was holding for him before turning around and placing it in the girl's hands.

(Y/n) looked down at the necklace in her grasp. It was a small chained necklace with a gem and a metal heart hanging on it. The gem was her favorite color and the chain was a cool (gold/silver/rose gold).

"...Do you want to get married?" (Y/n) asked, holding back up her plastic ring. "Hm. The ring's useless but you're the one offering so I'll accept it," The blond hummed. He took the plastic ring and handed it Ness to carry around.

Isagi scoffed from behind her, wrapping his hand around her waist. The two glared at each other though Kaiser had a smirk on his face.

Ness glared at the dark blue haired male from behind Kaiser. "Ness, you should definitely marry me too, like i'm so great, I can...well um I'm great," She grinned.

"Um..." "What do you think you're doing?" Kaiser questioned, a menacing smile on his face.

"I may not be able to turn water into wine but I sure can turn your bitch into mine," (Y/n) laughed, holding up her arms as if shrugging.

"My what?" He asked, picking up a nearby football. "We should get going now..." Isagi said, picking up the girl and running off the the field.

•••

Kunigami sat on a bench in the hallway, his head turned down. He wasn't doing anything really, except for thinking.

"Fun fact, hot people stay hot." A feminine voice stated. The ginger looked up, giving the girl a disgusted look. "Ouch, I know that look well," She laughed, sitting next to him.

"...What happened to 'I want to skate'?" He mumbled. "Guess it just wasn't for me, there's always something better. And if there's not, I'm screwed," (Y/n) laughed.

"Well what's that better thing?" Kunigami questioned.

"Teaching people something that I was passionate about. Giving people who think they don't have anything better something better."