Reo Mikage

Daisy
Wave to Earth
1:13━───❍────── -3:38
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"But, it's never fun at all.
Oh Daisy, it's my happiness to run into you."

My Only Love ❤️

My Only Love ❤️

Is it me?

Yurr 😘😍
#loving and loving again
😊🙏

I like you too
...

(Y/n) is calling...

"Hello?" Reo questioned. "AMSJAUAIb- Huh?!" Her audio glitched so bad he couldn't even make out half of what she was saying.

He let a small laugh escape his lips. "Can you repeat that?" The Mikage questioned. "You like me too? Huh?!" She repeated.

"You didn't have to repeat the huh but yes...I do like you, ever since I 'accidently' killed your cat in Minecraft," He chuckled. "You knew what you did was wrong after all!" She gasped.

"Still love you though," (Y/n) laughed. "Glad to hear that," Reo said.

•••

(Y/n) heard her doorbell ring, signaling a package was delivered. "I didn't order anything though?" She said to herself.

(Y/n) looked through the window, making sure the delivery driver had left before she opened her door. There were 3 different sizes boxes placed on her doorstep. She tried to pick them up but was only successful with 2 boxes. The other one was far too heavy for her to pick up.

So what do she do?....drag it inside.

She obviously had to unbox it to her imaginary YouTube channel. "Hey guys and welcome back to the YouTube channel today we'll be unboxing..." Though she paused since she was unaware to what she was unboxing.

(Y/n) scavenged her house looking for a box cutter. Though was unsuccessful and settled on a kitchen knife.

She opened the smallest package revealing a heart shaped necklace. A note placed on top which (Y/n) didn't read but all she did bother to read was from Reo.

The next box was bigger than the last, about the size of a large shoe box. (Y/n) stabbed it with the knife revealing a luxurious box from a famous ice skate brand.

"I didn't order skates though..." She mumbled. And yet again she saw from Reo.

Though the last box was similar in height to her but was still shorter. This one she did stab like it was her murder victim.

Inside awaited a massive purple teddy bear. A (favorite color) bow displayed around it's neck. The letters M.R and (L).(Y) stitched on the foot with a heart around it.

With the same note reading

from Reo

•••

(Y/n) is calling....

"Hey-" "REO! ABABHJIAOAKNL!" She cut him off of his sentence just for her words to static. "Repeat please?" He laughed.

"Reo! I love you want to get married, please and thank you!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "I'm guessing you got what I sent you?" Reo said.

"Why did you get me ice skates though? I don't do it professionally any more," She questioned. The purple haired teen laughed shyly.

"Well I was wondering if when I get out of Blue Lock maybe you'd want to go ice skating with me?" Reo mumbled. (Y/n) went silent for a second.

"Well now I'm going to start crying," (Y/n) said. "Also the gold chain on the necklace is real," Reo added. She immediately held up the necklace that was resting on her nightstand.

"Huh?!" She exclaimed, examining it close to her eyes. "You have me already so I don't know what to get you," She continued.

Reo laughed, "You're right, you're I'll ever need." (Y/n) grinned at his statement. "I love you Reo," (Y/n) cooed, dragging out the last letter's sound.

"I love you more, (Y/n). More than money could ever show,"

pissing tears out of my belly button