Michael Kaiser

The Blonde
TV Girl
0:55━❍───────── -3:47
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"And what about the black haired girls? Who's gonna whisper filthy things into their ears?"

My Only Love ❤️

It's me isn't it?🤭

I learned German for you
Meine Liebe😽

😳
well that's too bad💔

Bro if you reject me I'm
going to be crying for a decade straight

well I wasn't but🤭

KAISER PLS NO BRO
🙏
CRYING ALREADY

How about we meet up
and then I'll tell you how
I feel 😽

YOU'RE IN BLUE LOCK
THOUGH 🗣️

I have my ways😍
let's meet up 🤭

ALREADY ON MY WAY

•••

Kaiser had requested to meet up at a very very expensive restaurant. People had most of their attention turned towards him, so it wasn't that hard to find him.

He looked up from his seat, making eye contact with (Y/n)'s (eye color) eyes. "You look more beautiful in person," Kaiser cooed.

"You look hot either way," She mumbled. "I don't think they understand me, can you order for me, princess?" He hummed.

"I'll pay for it even," (Y/n) offered. Kaiser gave her his iconic smirk. Damn was he hot.

•••

Kaiser intertwined his fingers with (Y/n)'s, lightly swinging their hands together. "You're so pretty, no wonder you were a model," He mumbled in her ear.

She laughed at his comment. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," (Y/n) huffed. "I'm being truthful, a lot of people stop to stare at you when I'm not around," Kaiser hummed.

"Maybe they're waiting for you to come back, you're very handsome I would stop and stare too," She added. "I know, that's why you're a perfect match for me," The German teen said while using his thumb to rub against her knuckles.

His compliments were neverending. Showering her in pure praise. From (Y/n)'s talks with Isagi, he would only talk about how Kaiser was self centered and rude. Maybe he was hiding that side of himself?

"What are you thinking about?" Kaiser questioned. "How the person next to me is the Micheal Kaiser," She teased.

"I would be honored to be next to me too," The teen with the choppy haircut said. Yeah now it was showing.

•••

Kaiser scoffed as he scrolled through shis phone. "What's up with you?" (Y/n) chuckled at his reaction.

He moved over on her couch, showing her a post by a famous singer. "His comments are filled with compliments, he's not half as handsome as I am," Kaiser mumbled.

"He's kind of cute though..." (Y/n) admitted. He snatched his phone away from her view. "Would you prefer him over me?" Kaiser questioned.

"Nope, he's not my type," She joked, popping the sound of the p in nope. "What is your type then?" He asked. (Y/n) paused for a second to think. The football player waited, slightly anxious for her response.

"Hmm...Blond and blue hair, beautiful blue eyes, hot, and a blue rose tattoo," (Y/n) said, looking towards him.

Kaiser laughed at her description. He pulled her a bit closer towards him. The side of her head pressed against his chest. "I thought I was hiding my tattoo so well," He joked, rolling his eyes a bit.

"You're basically showing it off," The girl laughed. He wore a black tank top showing off his dazzling flower tattoo that extended from his neck to arm.

"I know," He hummed. A satisfied grin on his face. She rolled her eyes at his ridiculous response.

"Do you love me?" Kaiser whispered in her ear with a smirk on his face. (Y/n) moved his face closer towards him. "Do you really want to know?" She asked.

He nodded his head. "I love you, Kaiser," (Y/n) confessed. Kaiser grinned, boldly cupping her face and bringing her into a kiss.

"I know you do, and guess what?" He hummed, still cupping her face. She was too stunned to even speak.

"I love you to, my love," Kaiser added. He brought her into a more passionate kiss. "I actually understood that believe it or not," She joked.

His hands never left her face, looking at her the same way he looks at himself in the mirror. (Y/n) brushed the hair hanging over his face towards the side.

"You're so lucky to have me," Kaiser teased. She scoffed at his remark, leaving from his touch and turning to face the opposite way. "You ruined the mood," (Y/n) jokingly said.

"Aww, don't be like that." He turned to his side, wrapping an arm over her. He cuddled her closely so he could steal her warmth. Showing off his cool tattoo ended up making his feel the cool breeze.

"I love you,"

My head is running rn idk what I wrote so if something seems off blame my lack of sleep 😽 hate to admit it but I couldn't wait to write Kaiser's ending that's why he gets an alternation in the ending

also since there's so many blue lock characters and I don't want to stop writing blue lock I might write oneshots idk though 😞