Reunion after 8 years

Bondita and Aarif were in the ship. They were just discussing how they will improve the condition of women in India and educate them just like Bondita. Here Bondita was super excited , not only to meet her Sakha Babu but to join court because she will be the first barrister of Bengal . Later Bondita was busy in her some work just then Aarif asked her.

Aarif - Accha Bondita tu apne Sakha Babu se kab bolegi ?

Bondita who was busy answered

Bondita - Kya bolungi ?

Aarif - I LOVE YOU

As soon as Bondita heard this her checks become crimson red. She blushed very hard. Aarif noticed it.

Aarif (teasingly) - Aaaahhhhhh... someone is blushing.

Bondita (blushingly) - It's not like that and I don't love him.

Aarif - you love him Bondita but you are not just getting it or you don't want to accept it.

Bondita - it's not like that Aarif, agar mein unse pyar karti hu toh mein accept kyu nahi karungi.

Aarif - fir tum kyu keh rahi ho ki tum unse pyar nahi karti ? Bondita mene tumhare saath itne saalo se hu mene tumhara ankhon mein tumhare Sakha Babu ke liye pyar dekha hai.

Bondita - sach bolu toh mujhe khud nahi pata ki mein unse pyar karti hu ya nahi

Aarif - accha toh tum apni ankhien band karo

Bondita - par kyu ?

Aarif - tumhe tumhare sawalo ka javab mil jayega par pehle ankhein band kro.

Bondita closes her eyes in confusion.

Aarif - Tumhare Rakshak Babu
Bondita (smilingly)- Sakha Babu
Aarif - Rakshas Babu
Bondita - Sakha Babu
Aarif - Aaina Babu
Bondita - Sakha Babu
Aarif - Tumhara Sansaar
Bondita - Sakha Babu
Aarif - Tumhare pyar?
Bondita - Sakha Babu

Bondita opens her eyes shockingly an looks at Aarif. She runs from their. Aarif thought to leave her alone for a while.

Here Bondita was trying to figure out if she really loves Anirudh. She was not getting anything suddenly she remembered how few ladies in Tulsipur taught her what is love and what happens when you fall in love.

Bondita closes her eyes and remembers Anirudh. A wide smile crept up on her face remembering the time she spent with Anirudh.

Bondita - Ha ! Ho gaya hai! Ha Bondita Ha ho gaya hai tujhe tere Sakha Babu se pyar.

Bondita was running and dancing like a small teenager fell in love for the first time. Suddenly she stops in the middle and shouted.

Bondita - I LOVE YOU SAKHA BABU !
Mein apse Bahu pyar karti hu!!

A blush appeared on Bondita's face. She turned to go inside only to find Aarif watching her with a playful teasing smile.

Aarif who had come to call Bondita for dinner found her dancing like a kid and then he heard the loud love confession by Bondita which made him very happy.

He comes near her and said .

Aarif - Finally you have realised your love. Right?

Bondita(blushingly) - Yes !!!

Aarif -(teasingly )Congratulations Ms Bondita Das or I should say Mrs Bondita Anirudh Roy Choudhury?

Hearing this Bondita's cheek became crimson red but she don't know what to do because she was loving this teasing sessions too.