The missing evidences

Bondita ( in mind ) - Come on Bondita you can do this. Agar vo file abhi bhi yahi Hui toh tu bhi begunah saabit ho jayegi aur Chandrachur ka sach bhi bahar aa jayega.

She went inside the room. There was no one inside. She sighed in relief and started searching for her bag. She searched everywhere but she didn't find her bag.

Bondita ( in mind) - mera bag kaha ja sakta hai? Kahi Chandrachur ke aadmiyon ne toh nahi le liya jab sab panchayat mein the ? Mene kahi baar Chandrachur ke aadmiyon ko yaha Tulsipur mein dekha toh hai par unhe iss baare mein pata kaise chala hoga ?

Her trance was broken when suddenly somebody kept a hand on her shoulders.

She jerked off by the touch and turned to see Anirudh standing there with neutral face.

Anirudh ( calmly) - kya hua khuch lene aayi thi yaha se ?

Bondita - na..nahi...vo.....vo mein....vo

Anirudh ( calmly) - bolo Bondita

Bondita was unable to stay because of strammering. They heard the voice of footsteps from outside.

Anirudh ( angrily ) - ab aur kya lene aayi ho Bondita ! Sab toh le gayi tum ! Meri itne saalo ki mehnat ab aur kya bacha hai !

Bondita - vo mein.......

Anirudh - nikal jao mere kamre se !

Bondita left the room. She was in the kitchen doing the household chores but her mind was fully occupied by the thought that where her evidences are.

Bondita ( in mind) - shayad isliye Chandrachur ne mujhe bachane ki koshish bhi nahi ki, vo chahta toh shayad jhute ghavah rakh sakta tha. Iska matlab usse ab pata chal gaya hai ki mein uske khilaaf sabut ikhaate kiye the!! aur shayad baccho ki kulfi mein zeher bhi ussi ne milaya hoga !!

Bondita got goosebumps at the realisation that her enemy is now all aware of the moves.

After completing all her work she went to her. The evidences were only the last thing which could prove her right. Now there was no other option but to be a servant in Roy Choudhury Haveli.

Bondita - itni padhai Roy Choudhury Haveli mein naukar banane ke liye ki.

She sadly chuckled at her own thought and then drifted back to sleep.

Next morning

Bondita woke up early. She freshened herself and went towards the mandir. In her home also she used to get up early and used to do Pooja. She remembered Somnaths's word of last night and draped herself in a dull saree with no jewellery.

She went there and saw Trilochan and Sampoorna preparing for the aarti. She was about to go to help them but suddenly she remembered the words of Somnath

'Naukar ho aur naukar ki jagah maalik ke pairon mein hoti hai'

She prepared the breakfast for everyone.

Bondita ( in mind) - ye coffee toh thodi jyada ban gayi hai........ Koi baat nahi isse mein pi lungi.

All Roy Choudhury's seated themselves at their respective places. At that moment Somnaths's personal secretary, Suraj also came. Somnath asked him to have breakfast with them, so he seated with them. Bondita offered tea to Trilochan, coffe to Anirudh and co co milk to Shashwati.

As soon as they drank their first sip Trilochan threw the cup followed by Anirudh a few seconds later. Bondita got shocked by this reaction.

Trilochan ( angrily) - Himmat kaise Hui tumhari hamare liye chai banane ki ! Naukar ho naukar ki tarah raho jyada apna banane ki zarurat nahi !

Trilochan and Anirudh went to there respective rooms and ordered Sampoorna to bring their breakfast in their room only.

Sampoorna went and served Anirudh and Trilochan whereas Bondita served Somnath,  and Shashwati with moist eyes.

After serving them Bondita went to kitchen to have her breakfast. She noticed that the leftover coffee which she was going to drink was not there. She wondered who would have drank it. Suddenly Sampoorna placed a hand on Bondita's shoulder.

Sampoorna - Kya hua Bondita? Kya dhund Rahi ho ?

Bondita - Di...... Malkin vo thodi si coffee Bach gayi thi Maine socha ki mein pi lungi par lagta hai kisi aur ne  Li hai.

Sampoorna felt bad when Bondita called her Malkin but she can't do anything.

Sampoorna - Vo Shashwati ne pi Li hogi. Vo kabhi kabhi apne dada ko dekhar coffee piti hai.

Bondita - accha theek hai.

Sampoorna - accha tumhara khana mene vaha rakh hai , kha lo aur Anirudh ne tumhe study mein bulaya hai udhar chali Jana.

Bondita - Ji

Bondita had her breakfast and she went towards the study. She knocked on the door 3 times indicating that she has come.

No one else after Bondita was allowed to do that because it reminded Anirudh of Bondita. Anirudh asked her to come inside.

She went and stand in front of him.

Anirudh- kaam ho Gaya ?

Bondita - Ji Malik

Anirudh stood up from his seat hearing that. He just stared her for couple of seconds and then said.

Anirudh - fir jaldi se taiyaar ho jao hume thodi der mein nikalna hai.

Bondita - kh..kha Jana hai hume ?

Anirudh - Court. Mana ki tum abhi yaha naukar ho par maine jo tum par apna itna samay aur paisa lagaya hai aur tumhare karan se itne saalo se dushmani nibha Raha hu vo toh barbad nahi hone de sakta na.

Bondita sobbed a little bit. She was intensely hurt by the fact that these words were coming out from her Sakha Babu.

Bondita - I.....I'll.....I'll not let your time and money being waste sir.

Saying this she ran to her room where she cried for some time after that she splashed water on her face and got ready for court.

After she left Somnaths's secretary, Suraj and came said that Somnath asked for the files which he gave to you. Anirudh handed over the files and went to get ready for court.

Bondita wore normal dress like she used to wear before with minimal jewellery. She went to Anirudh and asked if she can bring her belongings from her house. Anirudh said that her belongings are already been brought here and she doesn't need to go anywhere.

After that they left to court. Bondita asked if she could sit where her seat is been alloted but Anirudh denied and asked her to sit in his cabin and he will be providing her with some of his case which she could fight. Bondita opposed the idea and said that she wants to have a case by her own hardwork.

Anirudh - bhulo mat ki tum meri naukar ho, toh mein jaisa kehta hu vaisa karo.

Bondita became silent on this. She accepted her defeat and began solving the cases given by Anirudh.

______________________________________

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

Precap - Bondita went missing