The savage Radha Bondita Das

After Aarif left Bondita spend some time with Radha. Radha told her about things happened after she left. She also told her that she run away from hostel in search of her. For this Bondita softly scolded her but deep inside she knew she was at fault, she didn't have to left her alone.

Radha - Accha Ma.......

Bondita - Bas kitna baatein karegi thodi der chup nahi ho sakti.

Radha - nahi mujhe aur baatein karni hai !

Bondita - accha theek hai mein pehle Mera kaam khatam karke aa jau fir karungi.

Radha - Okay tab Tak mein baba ke pass chali jati hu !

She was about to go when Bondita held her.

Bondita - beta vo tumhare Baba nahi hai aur tumhe unke pass nahi jana chahiye, agar vo gussa ho Gaye toh ?

Radha - agar vo nahi toh kon hai mere baba ?

Bondita didn't answer her question and said

Bondita - vo mein tujhe baad mein bataungi abhi mein bahar ja rahi hu tu unke pass mat Jana aur unhe baba mat bulana

Saying this she left immediately to avoid her infinite questions.

Here Bondita prepared breakfast for everyone. Sampoorna asked Bondita to give Anirudh's coffee in his study.

Bondita went to study. Before she entered she knocked three times as usual to indicate that it's her. He allowed her to come inside. She kept the cup on his table. Anirudh who was busy with his file didn't payed attention to her and was drinking coffee while reading files until Bondita spoke.

Bondita - Thank you

Anirudh kept his files aside and gave a confusing face.

Anirudh - pardon ?

Bondita - Thank you

Anirudh - For what ?

Bondita - For listening to my side of the story, for taking stand for me and my daughter, for letting her stay at your home

Anirudh - It's ok mein par ye baat yaad rakhna ki chahe hum Radha ko naukar nahi samjhte par tum hamesha Roy Choudhuriyo ki naukar rahogi.

Bondita - ye baat toh ab zindagi bhar nahi bhul paungi.

She chuckled a bit and said

Bondita - mein bas ye ek mahina fir ek saal tak Radha nahi dikhegi aur......

She couldn't complete her sentence because Anirudh started coughing.

Bondita- naashta yaha lau ki bahar ayenge ?

Anirudh - mein bahar aata hu.

Bondita left taking the cup. After sometime Anirudh came and sat on his respective seat. Bondita was serving the breakfast but suddenly Radha came.

Radha - Ma mujhe bahut bhuk lagi hai !

Bondita looked towards Anirudh. Anirudh signalled her to serve her first. She made her sit on the chair but Trilochan said

Trilochan - Aree ye ladki yaha nahi Beth sakti !

Anirudh - Kaka mene apko batya na

Trilochan - Aree hum jante hai par yaha sirf Ghar ke log aur mehmaan Beth sakte hai aur ye dono nahi hai, toh fir ye kaise Beth sakti hai ?

Anirudh - kaka aap.........

Bondita - rehne dijiye Barrister babu. Radha aap yaha betho.

She made her sit on the floor and served her dinner.