I hate you Bondita Das !

Bondita was standing right in front of Roy Choudhury Haveli with all the evidences in a bag she had collected till now. She then saw that some men and women were going inside the Haveli. She covered her face from veil and secretly went inside with the crowd.

After coming inside the Haveli she secretly went towards the study without letting anyone know but Anirudh was not in the study.

Bondita - Shayad Sakha Babu apne kamre mein hai.

Saying this she went towards Anirudh's old room where Bondita used to stay when she married him. During those days Anirudh used to sleep in study ( library) and allow Bondita to sleep comfortably in his room.

Bondita came inside the room and her eyes because moist. The room was well maintained and all the things were kept in the same way how she has left them 8 years before.

Bondita - Yeh kamra..... kitni yaade Judi hai iss kamre se meri..... aaj bhi isse bilkul ussi tarah rakha gaya hai jaise mein chhod kar gayi thi.

Suddenly she felt someone is pulling her saree pallu. She got scared and thought she got caught and was preparing herself for the consequence but suddenly

Bondita Maasi !!

Bondita turned and saw Shashwati who was standing there.

Bondita - Shashwati! Tumne toh mujhe Dara hi diya

Shashwati - Par aap dari kyu ?

Bondita - vo na mein...... tumhare Dada ke sath lukka chuppi khel Rahi hu isliye mujhe laga unhone mujhe pakad liya.

Shashwati - Wow ! Maasi mein bhi khelungi.

Bondita - Okay pehle hamara ye game khatam ho jaane do fir hum firse Naya game shuru karenge. Okay?

Shashwati (happily) - Okay!

Bondita - Accha Shashwati ye tumhare Dada ka kamra hai ?

Shashwati - Nahi Maasi ye nahi hai.

Bondita thought for a while and then asked her.

Bondita - Accha tum mujhe unke kamre mein le jaogi, vo mujhe vaha kabhi nahi pakad payenge.

Shashwati - Okay

Shashwati took Bondita to Anirudh's room. She stood outside the room and said.

Shashwati - Ye hai dada ka kamra. Aap yaha chhup jao. Mein chalti hu

Saying this Shashwati left. Bondita entered Anirudh's room in hope that he might be inside. She slightly closes the door. It was all dark around. Bondita was roaming aimlessly searching for the switchboard so that she can turn on the lights. She reached at the edge of the bed. She kept the bag there and started searching for switchboard.

Somehow she reached near the switchboard. As soon as the room was filled with brightness Bondita's eyes widened with shock.

Anirudh's room was all messed up. Blankets pillows all were scattered. Anirudh's drawer where he used to keep all his case file was open and some papers were fell. It seemed that someone was searching here something.

Before Bondita could digest the door opened. There was Anirudh and Somnath who were first shocked to see Bondita and then the condition of room. Anirudh entered the room saw everything for few seconds and then shouted.

Anirudh - Tum yaha kya kar Rahi ho ! Aur mere kamre ki ye halaat. Kya le jaana chahti thi yaha se ?

Bondita - Sakha Babu mein yaha apse Milne aayi thi aur mujhe bhi nahi pata apke kamre ki ye halat kaise hui. Infact mein abhi just yaha aayi hu.