The Clue

Bondita bid a bye to both and came to her home.

It was evening and was getting dark. She was about to go to sleep because of tiredness but the telephone rang.

Bondita - Hello

Bondita didi !!!!

Bondita - Tapur ! Kya hua tum itni ghabraayi Hui kyu ho ?

Tapur - Bondita didi vo..... vo.....

Bondita - Tapur tum itna ghabraayi Hui kyu ho ? Kya hua hai?

Tapur - Bondita didi jaldi se uss pahadi par aa jaiye. Ye baat apko telephone par nahi bata sakti.

She cutted the call and went to pahadi. It was very dark till now. When she reached their she saw Tapur who was waiting for her. Her face was covered by a shawll. Bondita came near her and asked.

Bondita - Tapur kya hua ? Sab theek toh hai ? Tumne itni raat mein mujhe yaha kyu bulaya?

Tapur didn't answer any of her questions instead she handed over something tied in a white napkin.

Bondita - Tapur isme kya hai?

Bondita asked her but seeing her tensed face she got scared and immediately opened the knot of the napkin and what she saw inside shocked her to the core.

There was the same ring which they were searching for so many days. Bondita's hands began to shiver seeing that ring. She asked Tapur in a strammering voice.

Bondita - ye...ye.....ye angoothi....kaha?

Tapur - Chandrachur jamai babu !

Bondita - Kya !!

Tapur - Ha didi ye angoothi mujhe Chandrachur jamai babu ke kamre se mili hai ye angoothi.

Flashback

When Thakuma returned this morning they were discussing another plan to bring Bondita back. Tapur came and served them water and hide behind the curtains and was silently listening their conversation.

Thakuma - samajh nahi aa raha kaise laau iss ladki ko Das Haveli mein. Ek toh uss Anirudh Roy Choudhury ne itne kanoon bana diye hai aurto ke adhikar ke liye upar se ye Bondita bhi ziddi hai.Ek baar yaha aa jaaye fir yaha se vo apne sasural hi ja payegi.

Chandrachur - Thakuma ab ek hi tareeka hai Bondita ko vapas laane ka

Thakuma - Konsa tareeka Jamai babu? Aur apne pehle kyu nahi bataya?

Chandrachur - Thakuma hume adaalat mein ye saabit karna hoga ki Bondita maansik roop se bimar hai. Aur vo hamara vakil galat kaagaz dikha kar kar bhi deta par isse sab Bondita ko pagal samjhenge.

Thakuma - Aree vo toh hai hi pagal. Ye bahut accha tareeka hai Bondita ko vapas laane ka. Aap abhi hamare vakil ko patra likh dijiye.

Chandrachur began writing the letter but the pen ran out of ink .Thakuma called Tapur. Tapur waited for a few seconds and then entered the room.

Tapur - Ji Thakuma

Thakuma - Ja apni Tupur didi ke kamre se sihyahi le aa.

Tapur - Ji Thakuma.

Tapur went to Tupur's room. Tupur was not there. Tapur assumed that she might be in the kitchen so she started searching for ink pot on the study table and in the drawers of the table. She almost searched all the drawers. Her attention got to the last drawer. She thought to just look if she could found an ink pot. But she didn't find any ink pot there too but she found the ring. Her face flushed seeing that ring that too in his brother in law's room. She was figuring out what to do and what not suddenly