"aint it funny, rumors fly"

ever since the little incident at the cliff everybody thinks me and andy broke up.. we were never together.

everybody comes up to me asking how i'm doing, and i say.

"uhm i'm fine?" i say confused as they walk away.

andy comes up to me pissed off, "why is everybody saying we were together?!" he says angrily i shrug my shoulders.

"i don't know cause we are in middle school-?" i say and he rolls his eyes.

"i know you said something so why are you lying?" he says under his breathe and i roll my eyes.

"andy goldfarb i hate you with every bone in my body why would i spread rumors that we are dating?" i say pissed off.

he shrugs his shoulder, "cause i don't know cause you like to spread rumors like the wind! like they fly!" he says quickly.

i giggle a bit, "ain't it funny, rumors fly?"

"shut up i didn't mean to say that-" andy says and i roll my eyes and keep laughing.

"pipe down lover boy go hang out with your girlfriend kym." i say and i walk away.

kym walks up to andy and hugs him and i turn around just as she kisses him on the cheek.

my eyes widen as i feel my heart sink, 'so i guess my brain was right.. my gut feeling was always right' i think to myself as i turn around and walk to class.

"whatever stupid kym and andy can go f themselves-" i say and then i see rabbi rebecca's eyes widen.

"hey! keep your language pg." she says and i smile, "sorry rabbi." i say and she shrugs.

"come on let's go to class!" she says enthusiastically and all the kids in my class quickly go.

i sit down in my seat, and notice kym who usually sits next to me sitting with andy.

i scoff and cross my hands and stacy looks at me and smiles as she and lydia sit next to me.

"you might wanna calm down your rbf." stacy says and i look at her confused and then grab my phone.

"i look super mad.." i mumble and stacy and lydia nod their heads.

i shrug, "whatevs" i say and stacy smiles, "yeah whatevs." lydia gives her a look and stacy whispers something in her ear.

rabbi rebecca grabs her guitar and starts playing a song as andy and kym start talking and laughing.

"andyyyy and kymm stopp talking please" she says in a singing voice.

everybody looks at them, "sing with me! andy and kym stopp talking please!" she sings and we all sing with her.

i turn around and start laughing as i do it and andy looks embarrassed and kym rolls her eyes.

"done?" rabbi rebecca says and they nod their heads and we all face her as we listen to what she's saying.

i go on my phone and go to andy's tiktok account, "scarlett no phones!" rabbi rebecca says and i drop my phone on the ground on accident.

she picks it up and puts it on her desk.

after class everybody leave and she makes me follow her to her office.

"so honey what's going on?" she asks while walking on her treadmill.

"um nothing? i'm normal just as always?" i say and she shakes her head.

"no no, your mad, barely participating in class, and i heard rumors about you jumping off the cliff please tell me that's not true." she says and my eyes widen and i scratch the side of my head.