"destroy myself just for you."

i wake up, in a black sports bra and a pair of shorts.

i yawn and walk down the stairs extremely tired, i see mikey eating a bull of cereal and he looks me up and down and smirks before going back to eating his bowl of cereal.

i roll my eyes, stupid boy.

i put my airpods on and my nike blazers, "where are you going?" mikey asks and i shrug, "the gym?" i say and he puts his bowl in the sink.

"can i join." he asks and i shrug, "yeah whatever" i say as i fill up my water bottle. he puts his shoes on and we both start walking to the gym.

"about last night." mikey says and i turn my airpods up.

"sorry what?" i ask and he asks again and ignore him.

he grabs my shoulder and turns me around, "are you just going to ignore me?" he asks and i roll my eyes.

"listen mikey, no hard feelings your my best friend. this is all just for revenge." i say before turning around and continuing walking.

i hear him sigh from behind me, we get to the gym and i see andy.

i watch as he sees me and gets ready to leave and i grab his hand and pull him to the back of the gym.

"what?" he mumbles angrily and i sigh.

"listen. i'm sorry. okay i actually did like you." i say and he rolls his eyes.

"whatever i don't care, i don't even know why i dated you because your body sucks and you can't kiss to save your life." andy says and i scoff.

"atleast i don't have to see your tiny dick your so proud of! and atleast i don't slobber all over you like a fucking dog!" i snap at him.

andy turns around and gives me a dirty look, "and? what are you going to do about it?" he says and i scowl at him.

"me and you are ENEMIES andy. fuck you I'm going to ruin your fucking life." i say angrily and he smiles and puts his hand around my waist.

"i'd love to see you try." he says leaning in close to my lips like we are going to kiss but pulling away last minute.

i look at him flustered as he smirks at me, he starts to walk away and i grab his hand and pull him into me.

i lean into his ear, "fuck you." i say and he smiles at me.

"you wish love." he says before walking away.

"fucking bitch." i mumble before i watch as mikey gives him a dirty look as he walks out.

i walk over to mikey, "what was that about?" he asks and i shake my head.

"nothing." i say before i grab a weight, mikey grabs me by the waist and i put the weight down before swinging around.

"what?!" i snap at him and he side eyes someone and i look and it's andy staring at us clearly pissed off.

"fake relationship.. duh." he whispers into my ear before i pull away from him.

i look at andy as i bite my lip.

i miss him even though he's an asshole.

"mikey i can't do this." i say walking out of the gym and him trailing around me.

"scarlette this was literally all your idea!" he responds and i sigh.

"i know.. i know! i just.. i love him mikey i do." i say with tears in my eyes.

"he fucking cheated on you scar." mikey says and i nod my head.

"i know.. but maybe he didn't mean it.. maybe it was just a- a reaction. i don't know!" i mumble trying to find a way to defend him.

mikey says before slamming his hands to his sides, he looks me straight in the eyes.

"stop. he's not worth your time or energy." he says agitated.

i roll my eyes, "mikey this whole fake dating thing it's- it's over." i say.

mikey rolls his eyes before walking away.

"i never should have said yes you can never stand up for yourself your the same as you were in 6th grade." mikey says and i scoff.

"what do you mean by that!" i say catching up to him.

"you let andy walk over you and then you forgive him ever single time." he says and i sigh knowing he's right.

"i know. i know." i say and then mikey comes up and hugs me around the waist.

my eyes flash with tears as i watch as andy starts leaving the gym and i push mikey off and run.

"SCARLETTE" he yells behind me but i keep running without looking back.

"ANDY!" i scream and i watch as he swings his body around, and stares at me as tears drip down my cheeks.

"andy. i know. i know what you did was wrong. but i just i need you. even if we are just friends." i say in between sobs as andy walks over to me and hugs me tight.

"scatlette it's okay." he whispers in my ear as he puts my hair behind my ears.

i sob.

and sob.

until eventually i'm at my house.

mascara pouring down my cheeks, hair messy, airpods in and hood on.

i sit on my bed, "andy. i hope you know id destroy myself just for you."