"if i love you was a promise, would you break it if your honest?"

i lean towards kym, "what happened?" i ask and she sighs, "andy and stacy broke up."

my eyes widen, put kym smiles at me, "take your chance.!!" she says and i shake my head.

"no..no.. she's so much prettier than me i don't have a chance." i say and kym shakes her head.

"girl your beautiful just go sit with him." she says and i sigh, "what about you? i don't want you to sit alone." i say and kym rolls her eyes.

"i'll be fine! now go!" she whispers and i sit next to andy and he smiles at me.

"so i heard you and stacy..?" i say and andy shakes his head, "yeah but it's chill" andy says and i nod my head.

"yea yea chill." i say and he nods his head, "so um what we're you gonna say earlier?" i ask and andy  looks at me confused.

"about what?" he asks and i roll my eyes.

"about who you like dingus!" i say and he nods his head.

"ohhh yeah." he says and i smile, "sooo?" i ask and he nods his head.

"oh yeah it's you." he says normally and i laugh a bit confused.

"um what?" i ask and andy looks me up and down.

"i said i like you." he says and my eyes widen and i nod my head.

"oh" i say and i laugh, he hurt me, it's time to hurt him.

"w-why are you laughing?" he says and i keep giggling to myself.

"it's just funny." i say and he gives me a confused look, "what is?" he asks and i shake my head.

"that you think a boy like you can get a girl like me!!" i say loud enough for everyone to hear and grab my bag and sit next to kym again as andy stands there in awe.

kym looks at me and smiles approvingly.

i sigh, did i make the right choice or the wrong?

i turn around and see andy's eyes filling up with tears, even though i hate him right now.

i can't make him go through the same pain i did, because it hurts too much.

i pull out my phone and secretly text me, come to my house later at 5pm.

soon enough school is over and it's nearing the time andy should be coming over.

my heart is beating, my palms are getting sweaty.

i don't even know what i'm doing, why i invited him.

i hear a knock on the door and i rush downstairs and open the door, i see andy with his face in his phone.

"what's up." he says and i nod my head, "yea whatever come." i say and i lead him upstairs to my room

"so what do you want?" he asks standing up with his hands crossed and i sit down on my bed.

"sorry for being a bitch earlier i guess." i say and he rolls his eyes.

"whatever." he says and i scoff.

"i did like you, but not anymore.. atleast not like that." i say and i stand up.

"whatever." he says but i can tell he's hurt.

"friends?" i ask and he nods his head, "can i just- can i just kiss you one last time." he says and i stand there.

"um.. i guess?" i say and andy puts one and on my waist and the other one on my neck.

he pulls me close and we kiss.

it's just a quick one and then i pull away quickly.

i clear my throat, "mhm.. that was it you can go now if you want." i say and andy shrugs.

i look at his lips and realize he has a bit of lip gloss on them so i laugh and lift my thumb up to wipe it off and he leans in so i lean back.

"woah buddy.." i say and he pulls back embarrassed.

"sorry.." he says and i nod my head and wipe the lip gloss off.

"i think you should go.." i say and he nods his head and walks out of my room.

"fucking weirdo.." i say and i turn on my record player and put on my lana record.

i slam myself on my bed and i look at my yearbook from last year.

hmm.. i say flipping through the pages and then i notice writing by my picture.

'dear scar,
i'm so sorry for what i did. i love you and i know you'll never forgive me but i'll keep trying to get you back even if it hurts. love, andy'

my eyes go wide and i throw my yearbook on the ground and yell, "FUCK!"