"i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

the more i thought about it, andy or mikey.

the more i realized they both had red flags, and they both had green.

andy had a little more red though..

but we are also teenagers, everybody has their red flags.

andy's is, he's a player.

but the more i tried to get over him the more i realized i was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

and it wasn't just about to end, a piece of my heart would always love andy.

i straighten my hair and look at myself in the mirror, i sigh.

i put on mascara and lipgloss, i go to my bathroom and brush my teeth.

i look in my closet for something to wear, i put on a pair of beige cargo pants and a black hoodie.

i put on mini boot uggs, and grab my north face backpack and put on perfume.

i go downstairs and my dad grabs his keys quickly and i get into his truck.

we sit in silence as he drives me to school.

"um bye scar." my dad says and i open my door and wave bye.

i walk into school, looking around at people looking at us.

"hey bae!" kim says and i look at her and smile.

"hey." i say and she looks at me with a fake puppy pout.

"hey you okay?" she says and i shrug.

"yeah just.. just um kinda worried." kym says and she walks away.

i walk into my homeroom and put my hood on and cross my arms.

i feel a tap on my back and i turn around and it's andy, "are you okay?" he asks me worried and i nod my head.

i go to turn back around and he pulls something off of the floor.

"here i bought your favorite drink." he says pulling out the mango dragonfruit refresher from starbucks out and hands it to me.

i smile at him, my heart warms to the fact he cared.

"lemonade or water?" i ask and he rolls his eyes playfully, "lemonade because you think the drink tastes more watered down and less flavorful with the water." he says and a smile comes across his face.

his smile is so contagious i can't help but smile back.

i turn back in my seat and sip on my refresher, everytime i take a sip i can't help but smile about the fact he bought me a drink.

i take my hood down and sit properly in my chair, i watch as stacy sits down in the open seat next to me.

she turns around and throws a note at andy.

i feel my heart start to race.

andy throws the letter on the floor and rolls his eyes, "a-andy just hear me out." stacy mumbles.

"no stacy. we are done, forever." andy says and i feel a little relieved.

soon enough the class is over, and the day actually flies by.

i grab my backpack and throw my empty drink container in the trash.

i start walking home, i feel kind of a mix of emotions.

the fall breeze is shaking the leaves around me and there are piles of leaves, colors that are red, orange, yellow, and even green still.

i walk to my house, and unlock the front door.

i close the door and my dog is already at the door waiting for me.

i put my backpack down and pet him.

i put my bag on a hook and walk to the kitchen and feed my dog.

i walk upstairs to my room and sit in my bed, i watch as a lot of kids are walking home.

i hear a knock on my door and it's michael.

"yo." he says emotionless, with a blank expression on my face.

i sit up on my bed, "your not gonna be mad at me forever are you?" i ask and he shakes his head and shrugs.

"wanna go to starbucks with me? i'll payyyy." i say and i pull out a stack of money from out of my back pocket.

he shrugs, "i dunno..." he says teasing me.

"come on please!" i say and he rolls his eyes.

"alright fine lets go." he says and i rush out of my bed and we walk down the stairs.

i grab my house keys and lock the door behind us.

we walk on the sidewalk together, talking and laughing.

i grab a pile of leaves and throw it over us.

the leaves get stuck in our hair and we both laugh.

"why would you do that? there's probably bugs!" michael teases me.

i reach up and take one of the leaves out of his hair.

"whatevs." i say and we continue walking, soon enough we get there since there is one literally like 2 blocks away.

i open the door and see stacy and lydia, and i also see andy and kym and the whole group of popular kids.

i pull out my phone, "i have a coupon for buy one get one free but it's only for fall drinks." i say and michael smiles.

"okay? get me a pumpkin cream cold brew." michael says and i stand in line to order.

i look at the menu, trying to figure out what to order.

i finally get up to order, "hi can i get a venti pumpkin cream cold brew, and a venti pumpkin spice latte." i say and she nods her head and puts in the order.

i pull my phone out for her to scan the coupon and give her the rest of the money in cash.

we walk up to the waiting line.

"scar whose your friend?" stacy asks, "i'm michael." michael says and i bump his shoulder.

"what she's pretty!" he whispers in my ear loud enough for her to hear.

"i'm stacy, can i have your snap?" stacy says and i interrupt.

"sorry for the let down but we were actually just leaving." i say and she rolls her eyes.

me and michael sit down at a table by the window, i peek over at her and watch her give me a dirty look and i can't help but let out a tiny laugh.

"soooo-" i go to ask michael and kym interrupts me.

"is this your boyfriend?" kym says teasing.

i shake my head, "uh- no boy bestfriend" i say and i give her a look like ew never.

she nods her head, "good because your man was getting a little jealous." she says and she winks at me before leaving.

jealous-?

why would he be jealous.