"i wish i could paint our love."

me and andy walk to art class, holding hands.

i watch as everybody turns their head, stared at us, whispers.

but i don't care, im with andy.

and i think this time it will last.

i sit down next to andy in art class, today we are painting.

i grab my paint, paintbrush, and so does andy and we start painting.

i splash some paint on him and it gets on his white shirt, and on his face, he does the same to me.

i start giggling.

i finish my drawing, which is a sunset, andy drew..

what looks like to be a soccer ball?

i raise my hand, "can i wash my hands?" i ask and the teacher nods her head, andy raises his hand aswell and she lets us both go.

we run to the bathrooms giggling, holding hands.

"jeez you have paint right there." andy says and he uses his thumb to wipe paint off of my cheek.

my cheeks turn pink, "what did you paint?" i ask andy.

he shrugs, "a soccer ball, it's so good." he says jokingly.

"what about you?" andy asks as we stand outside the bathroom, "a sunset." i say smiling.

andy sighs, "it's probably better than mine, but if i could paint, i wish i could paint our love." he says smiling and i smile too.

i wipe paint on his face, "your so cringy." i say jokingly before going into the bathroom.

i wash the paint off and when i come out i see mikey and stacy walking together, walking right out of the janitors closet.

with his hand wrapped around her shoulder.

my hands instantly drop to my sides and my eyes widen, "what the fuck." i mumble under my breath and then andy walks out.

"yo you good?" he asks and then he looks at them too, "jeez. i'm so sorry, they deserve eachother, they are both jerks." andy says sympathetic and he wraps me into a hug.

//time skip to after school

andy is playing soccer, for the school.

i'm at the game cheering him on, in my cheer uniform, i look and notice mikey.

but he looks like he's trying to hurt him..

i shrug it off, and then i watch as andy gets tackled to the ground, by mikey.

they are both on the same team too!

my eyes widen, i try to run out to the field but my cheer coach grabs my hand and keeps me back as every one on the team goes and checks on andy.

"he's not moving!" one of them yells, "his nose is bleeding, it looks like his breathing is slowing down!" another one says.

i feel my heart start racing, i watch as an ambulance comes and he gets out into it.

i run into the ambulance, "andy?" i say and he's unconscious.

"that dick!" i say and i grab andy's hand and hold it as he'd connected to a bunch of wires.

i watch andy to see if he moves, just a little, but on the entire way to the hospital he doesn't.

they won't even let me visit him either, i'm stuck in the waiting room when we get to the hospital.

my leg bounces up and down from anxiety, i look through me and andy's text messages.

i watch as the doctor comes out and i cross my fingers and stand up, "is he okay?" i ask and she looks at me.

"im sorry, do you know where his parents are?" she asks and i shrug.

"i-i can go in with him, he trusts me." i say.

after a lot of convincing im in the waiting room, im in the chair.

i keep peeking at andy, i hold his hand close to my chest.

and then i feel his thumb kind of twitch and my eyes light up and land right on him.

"andy?" my voice comes out as a low whisper.

i watch as his eyes flicker open and the nurse comes in.

she starts writing on her clipboard and a bunch of doctors come in.

and kick me out.

i go to the vending machine and get some chips and then i watch mikey walk in with flowers, a card, and balloons.

i walk over to him, "what the fuck are you doing here?!" i snap on him and he rolls his eyes.

"for andy? he's on my team remember." mikey says and i breath deeply to try and calm down.

"i watched you, you did it on purpose." i say and mikey crosses his arms.

"why would i do that?" he snaps on me, "because, i watched the look you gave stacy before running towards him and knocking him down." i say glaring at him.

his eyes widen, "w-what?" he asks confused.

"you heard me." i say and then mikey sighs.

"whatever." he says before walking out.

i watch as the doctor walks in, and the door opens behind me.

i watch as andy's mom and dad walk in, worried, and angry.

"hello mr and mrs. goldfarb!" the doctor says and they walk towards her, asking her a bunch of questions before the doctor leads to the room he's in.

"great." i say before sitting back down.