[CHAPTER-2]: Assassinations For Walnut

|ARS Central HQ|

ARS Hall

Yakimi: The Raiders has successed to taking down the terrorists and save the day in the Tokyo,the great tactical taskforce groups.

Osto: Yeah but i'm really curious about the armed girls with beige high school that helping Raiders to take down the terrorists in the mall? who's them?

Yakimi: No idea about that,but they're helping the Raiders and mission complete.

Osto: Hmm are the armed high schoo girls had a the same with our Raiders,protect the Tokyo from the threats?

Yakimi: .....

.

.

.

.

.

ARS Field Training

Gakiro and Keichi are drinking the soda while eating the burgers,watching the Raiders who are go an military training.

Gakiro: I like this place,beautiful and great.

Keichi: Yeah,you're right.

Gakiro: (Drink a soda)

Ryuza,the top 2nd Raiders,was a come and going over on Gakiro and Keichi.

Ryuza: Yo,Gakiro.

Gakiro: Yo,Ryuza-san. What's upp.

Ryuza: Yakimi asking me to meeting on you.

Gakiro: Wh-what? why wanna meeting me?

Ryuza: You come with me and going on Yakimi,come on.

Gakiro: uh okay...

Ryuza: Follow me...

(Skip Time)

Ryuza and Gakiro are meeting with Commander Yakimi,such a there was something important.

Gakiro: What are you make me here?

Yakimi: Listen up,i'm just get the information from the black guy that the client are being in trouble and be hunted by a such terrorists mercenaries.

Gakiro: What? the terrorists again?

Ryuza: Why they hunting the clients,What's their purpose?

Yakimi: I'm not get a more information about that,Well i'll handover these for you two.

Gakiro: What? Are you sure?

Yakimi: Yeah,your mission is protect him before the terrorists hunt and kill him. You are would be helped by the duo girls there.

Ryuza: A duo girls? Who's them?

Yakimi: You'll be know later,do it!

Gakiro: Okay Commander,Let's go Ryuza-san!

Ryuza: Okay...

.

.

.

.