[CHAPTER-3]: We're Partner

Sweet&Cafe LycoReco

At the night in Sweet&Caffe LycoReco,Gakiro and Ryuza drinking a caffe.

Chisato,Takina and Mizuki seeing them and tell who they are.

Takina: Where you two from are?

Gakiro: Why? We're from the secret organization.

Takina: Not thats,I wanna to know where you two from?

Ryuza: Hmm actually we're an Raiders.

Gakiro: ?!

Chisato: Raiders!? I think you two are male Lycoris.

Ryuza: No,we're from the elite organization named ARS or Agency Raider Service.

Gakiro: Hey,why are you tell them about that!? We shouldn't broke out our identity as Raiders!

???: It's okay,I know you two are Raiders.

Gakiro: Wha...?

Soon,a guy which is an japanese-african and her name is Mika the manager of LycoReco and former leader of DA.

Gakiro: Who this old guy huh?

Mika: I know anything about elite organization ARS or Agency Raider Service,at the past i'm the one of it but now i'm joining on DA and  i'm a manager on these LycoReco.

Gakiro: Woah,I can't believe if these black guy are the formeries one of ARS.

Mika: And this two girl is an Lycoris,Chisato Nishikigi and Takina Inoue.

Gakiro: So they two are an Lycoris?

Chisato: Yeah,what's your name. I'm Chisato Nishikigi!

Gakiro: I'm Gakiro Mirugawa,the 1st Raiders of ARS...

Chisato: Gakiro? That's great name,I like it! just call me Chi-sa-to!

Gakiro: For you just call me Ga-ki-ro,right?

Chisato: Really? Hi Gakiro,nice to meet you. I'm an 1st Lycoris on DA organization,it's really great!!(giggles)

Mizuki: Hi Gakiro,i'm Mizuki Nakahara. nice to meet you two.

Chisato:(Introduce Mika on Gakiro and Ryuza) This is my sensei Mika,he's manager of LycoReco.

Takina:(Gazing on Ryuza) And you? What's your name?

Ryuza: Ryuza Ishinoge,just call me Ryuza or Ryu. I'm an 2nd Raiders on ARS organization and partner of Gakiro.

Takina: Hmmm You're same as me,I'm an 2nd Lycoris and you're 2nd Raiders. had a partner,it's very logics. Well I'll calling you as"Ryuza-kun"

Ryuza: I think so...